Request a Free Bible Study

by Darth Rutherford 17 Replies latest jw friends

• falseprophet
    falseprophet

I couldn't complete my address.

The Vatican is not listed under the countries selection box so The Pope won't be getting a visit .

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I couldn't complete my address.
    The Vatican is not listed under the countries selection box so The Pope won't be getting a visit .

Should I conclude from this that you are 'The Pope' (which I refuse to recognise as anything other than Joseph Ratzinger's stage name).

• moshe
    moshe

I would send them the address to OutLaw's place- except I would have it on my conscience when the local animals made a lunch out of the JWs- what kind of take out food is that called?

• Ding
    Ding

When they arrive, ask them to teach you using the Bible ONLY.

Ask them to go through the books of Romans and Galatians verse by verse and explain to you what those passages mean in context.

Odds are they won't even attempt to do it and you can tell them that they reneged on their offer of a free home Bible study.

If they do it, they're on their way out of the organization.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I'm not sure what this would accomplish. They're already running around town not accomplishing anything now so what's the point?

• moshe
    moshe

If I was going to use a sreeet address it would be, 1313 mockingbird lane-

• loosie
    loosie

I actually requested about 5 free bible studies from their website. I used addresses of furneral homes and cemetaries. Next time I plan on using the address of the catholic church here in town. Nothing like having jw's waste gas money when its $4 a gallon.

• moshe
    moshe

They just don't make neighbors like this anymore on Mockingbird Ln-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit