!!!!PROOF !!!! that this site is monitored !!!

by avengers 18 Replies latest jw friends

• detective
    detective

I'm guessing that the person that "dropped a dime" on you probably said that they were innocently surfing this web and didn't realize it was an apostate site. They saw mention of PLN and were shocked to find one of their own posting on this apostate site.

That is, if it wasn't the moderator himself poking around here.

I wonder how many other "apostates" are playing in their haven? (C'mon, lurker, you know it's true. Bugs the heck out of you, doesn't it?)

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Pioneeryr: That's a cool piccie!

AVENGERS: How the hell did they figure out it was you? And who's picture is that? I would have assumed you'd take standard precautionary procedures when signing up for an account on PLN, such as not using the same NICK![/b]

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I tried signing up for PLN, months ago...I got denied because I did not have someone to vouch for me. I used a different name, from a different computer and different e-mail...no luck. I don't really care what they say...all they do is hail JAH! UGH. I can talk to my mother for that crap.

I don't know how they do it, however, Deb the administrator on PLN seems like a nasty type.

• pioneeryr
    pioneeryr

you do care.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Don't click on pioneeryr's homepage. I suspect it is the same troll we had spreading a virus last week.

BTW, that pic up above, as RR said, is Dang. Smart kid. Sad really, that he hasn't wised up. He's been on the web long enough to know the truth about the "truth", that is for sure.

• LB
    LB

Avengers maybe you should be happy you got kicked off. I know at my stage I wouldn't consider going to such a site.

I remember getting in trouble while riding in a car group once. I started singing a Janis Joplin song.....

Oh Lord, won't you buy me, a Mercedes Benz....

My Friends all drive Porches, I must make amends....

Way too many spiritual police around that organization

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• simplesally
    simplesally

PLN and GC both monitor this site all in the name of trying to keep their site "clean" of apostates. The mad GC "owner" scours the other sites searching for people she suspects over at her site.

• MsGrowingGirl20
  • avengers
    avengers

Post 12 of 12
    Since 1/23/2012

What's your point?

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit