by yumbby 12 Replies latest jw friends

• yumbby
    yumbby

Just wanted to say hi, I love this forum, a little tired of the recovery forums, I am recovered and am doing everything that I never could, TO EXCESS and loving every minute of it. Anybody have any ideas of what badness I can try next, I'm all ears.

Get your head out of your butt.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Welcome Yum,

You've come to the right place to find "badness". Stick around for a few days and you'll be an expert.

What's your story?

TimB

• Gopher
    Gopher

HI yumbby,

You've come to the right place. Plenty of "bad association to spoil useful habits here".

Probably the best place to find such associates is over in the chat room. Especially if you encounter this lady named "Think41self" and she's in a mood to "spank" you!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

-J.R.

The preceding post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    The opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Yumbby....welcome. Glad to hear your recovery is complete. Stick around, partake of the badness, and once you become a JEDI poster here, your journey to the dark side will be complete also.

Boozy

p.s. Chat is a great place to be bad.

• ring
    ring

Hi yumbby....welcome

well, I always behave on the board and in chat,
    unlike boozy so if your looking to be corrupted,
    you found the right place

• avengers
    avengers

I just got this e-mail.

We are terminating you membership at PLNet after being shown this link:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=23419&site=3

Regards,
    Dan, PLNet Webmaster

They definitely monitor this site.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Hi yumbby and welcome.

Avengers; who's PLNet?

• Prisca
    Prisca

hello and welcome

• yumbby
    yumbby

Thanks everybody, yea, whos plNT anyway? The only thing remotely like that, I belong to is gothicplanet.com but that can't be the same thing. I grew up in a "witness" household with a psychotic, narcissistic, masochist (sp?) mother and an apathetic dad. We were the perfect witness family along with regular beatings and cult practices, anyway, I escaped with a "worldly" man and have spent the last three years just figuring out shit. I'm trying everything I never could and loving it. Guess what? The witnesses are right, once you leave you start doing all kind of stuff, like LIVING! Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Get your head out of your butt.

• heathen
    heathen

to really be naughty try one of the apostatefests that are frequently advertised on the board,rumor has it they are steeped in debauchery

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit