The guilt factor

by MoodyBlue 14 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Eyes, don't worry about the religion part. I've come to the conclusion that religion has it's own agenda, which doesn't necessarily involve God. I've chosen to investigate many facets of spirituality. I've found a lot of interesting ideas, but so far I have not found a group that I am willing to devote my life to.

Keep searching....the journey is half the fun.

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Eye Opened and RHW,

I couldn't agree with you more. To be able to discuss, to read, to visit any type of discussion, religion,etc. that I chose to. That's the part about being freed from the JW, that is the most refreshing for me.

I don't believe in any one belief or religion. But I do enjoy the freedom of going to any religions services I choose or choose not to attend. I have visited quite a few churches, synagogoes (sp?), meetings, and I can say they all have been very interesting and enjoyable, even though I did not believe some of the things they were discussing. But one thing I can say I agreed on was that everyone there was able to have an opinion. And most respected that what other chose to believe.

So Eyes I hope you can enjoy your new freedom of just sitting still until you are ready to move. Isn't that a blessing, not feeling guilty about waiting on clarity and peace.

Happy to be Free (Me)

• logical
  • happytobefree
    happytobefree

Logical,

Thank you. I learn something new everyday.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    synagogoes

Obviously these are from the 70's....the age of disco....attendees were encouraged to wear mini-skirts, high white boots, and sparkle wigs. The men, of course, wore lime-green, polyester leisure suits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit