Another New One

by notperfectyet 25 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hi everyone,
    I have been reading this site for a couple of months. Last night I stayed up all night, (not unusual for me though) and read the posts by ......well you know...the new kid on the block...who created so much fury. At first I thought she was a fake, and I still do. I was raised in the truth, Elder dad, pioneer mom, stood by the organization through two marriages, first elders son, match made in heaven, elders daughter, :) Nightmare after nightmare followed, being active in the Organization. I have been inactive for two years now, never one shepherding call. But the ex's who cheated are doing great.....and have their privelages restored.

I enjoy this site...thank you everyone for your honesty.

• logical
    logical

hello

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hi Logical,
    I like your name.
    :)

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey!

That's a long name - can I shorten it? Not, or Perfect, or Yet? or Not Yet? Being a woman, I *sometimes* can identify with that one.....

Nice to meet you. Nice to see you again logical! Been busy here, some people come and go. The larger the forum, the more personalities come into play. I really think that has more to do with the tone of a forum than the viewpoints expressed.

It's always been a good place to speak your mind, and try not to offend others if at all possible. Sometimes we all succeed, sometimes not, but then it's like that anywhere. Welcome.

waiting

• ianao
    ianao

Hello notperfectyet.

Glad you've joined the club

Waiting:

Always the warm welcomer. Don't ever change.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

waiting,LOL
    I will go with "not yet" , being female also, I can relate.
    Thank you for the welcome. the reason I decided to join, is the loving respones given by the regualr posters. It is so refreshing. Raised in the truth, by parents who hated everyone, I find it refreshing, and what I strive to become, a lover of all Jehovah's creations. I have a grand story of who I was and where I am now. I will tell it soon, but is is great to be amongst such loving ones.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

NPY,

Welcome to the board. I hope NPY is okay.....everyone calls me either Red or RHW.

We do try to be civil here. (Actually, Simon yells at us if we're not, and we have to go to bed without tea and crumpets....ah, yes, he is a harsh boardmaster )

Looking forward to hearing your story.

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Welcome NPY! Wow two years with no shepherding call huh? Can I come move near you? Great to have you here. I stayed up all last night too. A fellow night owl! Kewl

• Deacon
    Deacon

er....
    you remind me of someone notperfectyet....

• joel
    joel

Welcome NPY...lookin' forward to gettin' to know more about ya...
    Like you have of us...we're harmless...as you discovered

Pax(Peace),
    joel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit