Breaking News: Neil Armstrong Died Today

by NewChapter 39 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Prognoser,

• darthfader
    darthfader

All of the Apollo Astronauts are getting old, with the youngest in his late 70's (Charles Duke is 76 I think). It wont be much longer before they are all gone.

The loss of Neil to me is more than a loss of a brave and brilliant individual, it's the loss of our explorative roots.

Just bummed....

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Very sad indeed.

- Lime

• karter
    karter

A great man who became a virtual recluse in latter years shunning all publicity.

R.I.P Neal Armstrong.

Karter.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Prognoser, I have concluded that you are simply a troll. Always popping up and trying get people upset emotionally. Do you belong to one of those troll websites?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

For prognosor....

• Quendi
    Quendi

I am deeply saddened to learn of Neil Armstrong’s death. Of all the noted deaths this year, his has struck me the hardest.

An internet correspondent of mine attended college at the University of Cincinnati and took a class taught by Neil Armstrong. It was typical of him that he never mentioned his Apollo 11 mission to his students. Some had no idea that he was the First Man on the Moon. My acquaintance only learned this was so when he asked him directly. He recalled, “His answer to my question was a simple ‘Yes.’ ”

He ranks with all of the great explorers in human history and his courage and humility will be his greatest legacy. He has at last gone to his rest and our nation, our civilization, and all mankind are poorer tonight.

Quendi

• cofty
    cofty

Prog - how does one person say so many dumb things in one day?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

RIP, Niel Armstrong, you were an inspiration to many.

Prognoser you sir are an idiot.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Prognoser, I have concluded that you are simply a troll. Always popping up and trying get people upset emotionally. Do you belong to one of those troll websites?

Prognoser - I agree with all the above comments to you on that completely tasteless remark. You are a troll and an idiot.

You can consider yourself to be on my permanent shit list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit