Sparlockgate - the YouTube copyright clampdown continues!

by cedars 36 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I thought that was parody.

• clarity
    clarity

Oh Cedars well done!

Apostate Hall of Fame!

>

Wow, that billion $ corporation is so pitiful ...I want my money back!

>

Funny, old anthony 3rd isn't complaining about his mug being on here lol!

• cedars
    cedars

He's back with a vengeance! You can't keep a good warrior wizard down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJFH2ixbNHE

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

Dammit, for some reason the video won't display properly.

If someone could help me out, that would be great!

Cedars

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have no idea why the thread is messed up. it should auto-correct when we move to a page 2. Until then you can access the posting box by using the POST REPLY link at the top of the page.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thanks Lady Lee!

I've never used that particular button before.

Cedars, isn't it telling the Control Freakery of these guys. Their incessant need to control everything.

This forum must drive them crazy because we expose all their hypocrisy and lies. Yet they can't shut that down because the truth is an absolute defense against claims of slander or libel. So what do they do? Go after silly claims of Copyright infringement over a silly little kids toy which THEY created!!!!

Hahahahaha! Sparlock rules!

• DT
    DT

Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to post here.

I was hoping the Watchtower Society would do something dumb like this. Their earlier round of takedowns really backfired when it just brought more attention to Sparlock and resulted in even more videos being posted. Members of Anonymous may also find this interesting. I remember when their actions against Scientology were partly prompted by Scientology trying to take down that infamous Tom Cruise video.

Here is that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

• ziddina
    ziddina

Damm my lack of speakers!!!!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

F**K Google and the Morons.

Never again post your videos on the big brother. They are the same bunch of s*** with the morons of the spimGB.

Do you have that video still? Can we alter the images so there is no copyright infringement?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Cedars, Phin Treptow posted the same YT warning. Do you know if it was about your video or his?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit