Anyone watch "Grimm" ?

by Glander 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

We love that show.

When Hank found out the truth it was so funny he thought he was going crazy and was relieved to find out there really were monsters.

• flipper
    flipper

GLANDER- Well congrats on your granddaughter getting a part on Grimm ! Just saw this this morning ! Now Mrs. Flipper and I will have to go back and watch it on Comcast " On Demand " feature where you can go back and watch shows you miss. Pretty cool Glander ! Look forward to seeing your grandaughter ! You have a celebrity in the family ! Peace out, Mr. flipper

• Glander
    Glander

Thanks. her barely visible appearance was fun for the family! We've had a few laughs teasing her.

• Scully
    Scully

Is anyone keeping up with the latest episodes of Grimm?

Friday's episode, where Monroe's parents confronted him about his marrying outside of his "kind" gave me some JW flashbacks - especially when they decide they will not, under any circumstances, be part of Monroe's and Rosalie's life together, and Monroe wishes them well, but says he has decided to live his life on his own terms, Blutbad traditions and beliefs be damned.

"I don't even know who you are anymore."

"I don't know what you're doing, but it's wrong!"

Monroe's dad Bart to mom Alice, after holding their ground (Keeping Integrity™??) with the 'old ways': "We did the right thing."

Spoiler Alert!

I kind of felt like I'd just re-watched that horrible Prodigal Son video....

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Yes, Scully...We had the same thoughts when watching it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit