Anyone watch "Grimm" ?

by Glander 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• flipper
    flipper

Mrs. Flipper and I watch it all the time ! Pretty cool show. My wife loves the macabre type forms the different creatures take. It's a pretty captivating show. I like it, very interesting

• TD
    TD

Cool! My wife and youngest daughter absolutely love the show and because of that, I end up watching it too. (My wife would trade me for Renard in a heartbeat - LOL)

It is kind of engaging

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

my wife, and I love all that kinda shiiite............. we also watch on Sci-Fi "lost girl" lots of T and A.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yep, Grimm is great fun. Interesting backstory developing and lots of plot twists. Some of the talent from "Buffy" is involved in it, and it has some of the same attitude.

I wouldn't say it is "better" than True Blood. But I would say both of them beat the hell out of Twilight and its kind.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

I really liked tonight's episode. Had to run to IMDB to see where I knew the father from- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0671032/

He's been in a lot! Lost, Dexter, Burn Notice, Mulholland Dr., X-Files,The Big Lebowski!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Eeeek! I gotta run - it's already on!!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Excellent show for ex-JWs! The protagonist lives and battles with the burdens of an inherited secret world tied up in ancient myths no normal, modern person would believe or even begin to understand.

Last night's episode could be been taken from the tribal Bible: Family breaks away from backward, inbred clan. Virgin daughter is kidnapped "back into the pack" for a disgusting, incestuous fertility ritual …

But not before they disembowel a bloody tubful of innocent animals first. I mean, what belief system would be complete without a pile of bloody dead animals, or women owned and abused by male relatives?

Your daddy brought shame down on us when he took your mama and you away.

What are you going to do to me?

We're gonna take back into the pack.

I remember when your mother went through this too. She didn't learn. You don't turn your back on your family or your traditions.

The world you ran away to doesn't understand what you are. It's the pack that protects you.

• cult classic
    cult classic

GRIMM fan here. It took my dad most of last season to convince me to tune in. Now we text each other throughout the show! We love it!

• blondie
    blondie

I watched it from the beginning. My husband and I watch it together, one of only 4 shows that we both really like. Last night was good and the trailer of next week. I watch Alphas, Warehouse 13, Lost Girl, Haven, Falling Skies. I'm looking forward to Revolution.

• Glander
    Glander

Well, my grandaughters episode was aired this past Friday. There is a scene with several young people in cafe around a table. One girl has long, full hair she has several lines. My G Daughter is visible over her shoulder, but out of focus. She is a black girl with very short blond hair. It isn't much of a part but as an extra she cleared about $100.00. Not bad for 3 hours "work".

I asked her if she was hoping for an Emmy.

This is her second gig. Last year she was a prominent extra in a Liberty Mutual commercial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit