The WT likes to point out faults of Papacy

by bobld 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bobld
    bobld

The Wt will do endless research on the R.C.C and the faults of Popes.As can be

seen in their publication.

Are not the Popes and the R.CC. humans and will make mistakes.

Is it any different from God's choosen nation and all the Kings and

judges that lead that nation with all their faults.

Yet God used the Nation of Israel with all the bad leaders,maybe he is using the R.C.C

and all it's bad leaders.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Catholics only have 1 Pope..

The Watchtower can have as many Popes as they want..

We`re the..

WBT$ Governing Popes!!..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Thus saith the Pope of the OUTLAWS!

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

Well, bobld, according to Illuminati experts, the Watchtower was created in order to neuter the Catholic Church's influence in the Americas. It hasn't done a great job, imo.

• mP
    mP

Prog:

Well, bobld, according to Illuminati experts, the Watchtower was created in order to neuter the Catholic Church's influence in the Americas. It hasn't done a great job, imo.

mP -> Prog:

Bullshit, there are 30,000 christian religions, sects and so on. WTS is just one of many.

• mP
    mP

7 GB memebers = 7 from astrology

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I don't know all the names, but the bottom right one, I just get an evil vibe whenever seeing any pictures of him.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Religion is about throwing dirt and pointing fingers at the direct competition.

The inherent corruption of power and money of religion is the real reason this occurs.

Kind of like a bunch of used car sales lots on the same street pointing the finger at the other car dealers

saying how bad the other guy's cars are.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

EOM: i'd say the guys 2nd and 3rd from the left on the top row look shady as all get out

and it's not because of the lighting lol

as far as the jw hipocrisy lols. i really want to find some jws to hammer over the head with that.

i'd REALLY love to point out how the jws are doing NOTHING for society when the catholics have:

1. soup kitchens

2. homeless shelters

3. schools

4. hospitals

where as the j-dubs have

a printing press where they are killing off trees for their useless publications and contribting to global warming thereby ruining the earth. i think the bible says something about that...

• Scott77
    Scott77

And during the closing of Cadance Conti judgement case, the Watchtower attorney was not even ashamed to mention how different the Watchtower is from the Roman Caholic Church in as far as punitive damage awards were concerned. Believe me, I was very shocked to hear that statement. To me, it show a high degree of religious arrogance and a twisted but perceived notion of high morality over other faiths.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit