TROLLEY WITNESSING BECOMING A ROUSING SUCESSS!

by nowwhat? 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

It's hard to have a conversation with a young Witness who knows next to nothing about the organization's 1914 doctrine and is even less interested in finding out.

Apathy is perhaps younger Witnesses's best defense against their wilful lack of knowledge. Being disinterested means never having to engage your brain. Ah!! Sweet, arrogant ignorance. Where's my coffee?

• Protarded
    Protarded
    Walk up to a cart and ask for a bible. When offered a study, tell them that bible pages make great rolling papers when you can't afford a pack of zigzags. Bonus points if you wear dark sunglasses and slur.
  • PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Steve it's sad the younger kids know very little about the Watchtower and I've tested that through attempted deep discussions only to further validate my observation. I appreciate your fair-and-balanced view on many subjects, especially the "Apostasy Video" presented here recently. That video was actually mild, I think the kid was doing his best to stretch out as much time with those elders just to get filler-data across. We are critical of how the Watchtower handled the Bible Students in Greece by recording who the Branch labeled as "Apostates", "Independents" and "On their own" in Ray Franz's book "In Search of Christian Freedom".

We are aware of how the Elders handle previous Judicial Meetings and now maybe this will force the Elders to tread more lightly! If their acting badly, like some old vicious men use to the fear of getting recorded my force them to act human! The kids standing by the Lit-Carts are a very sad group of people, a few I know are already married at 18 years old living with their parents while working two 20 hour jobs each. The Watchtower is quite happy with incompetent Lit-Cart pushers because their not going to ask questions and shy away from any profound topics because their not capable of engaging in them!

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

It really upsets me that they set up at all these local community colleges. I am going to be writing to one locally, regarding their activity. Are they aware they have anti-scientific views that require strict adherence to the refusal of even life saving procedures, under the penalty of communal shinning? Are they aware that their own institution in which they are being allowed to leave literature is being denigrated as a snare of Satan? Higher education is a big no no.

How about suggesting they have a "religious fair" of sorts if its about exposing the students to various ideas, so that all religions (and even a secular table), can have representation. Then we will see if they show up.

Maybe we could get a few of us here to contribute to this letter, and make it available to send to community colleges anywhere you may see them.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Protarded
    "Walk up to a cart and ask for a bible..."
    Well there is a problem right there!
    They DONT have bibles at the carts!! you know "we cant go giving out BIBLES to people??!! here, have a man made magazine INSTEAD!""
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

'...They DONT have bibles at the carts...'

I got a Bible from them after I asked for it...three weeks after and only after constantly reminding them that they said they would get me a Bible...

• fukitol
    fukitol
    99% of people see it as cringeworthy religious loonies peddling their trash in exactly the same manner as Hare Krishna's stand in the street selling their books.
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    "From house to house from door to door" Used to be one of the songs in the song book. Do they have a song about trolley witnessing?
  • pontoon
    pontoon
    So how long have they been doing Trolley work. If it is so effective why didn't GB or Jehovah or Service Dept start this wonderful form of witnessing sooner? If they started a year earlier they would have been able to add 2 or three more to the world wide number of witnesses.
  • cofty
    cofty

They seem to have stopped doing trolley work in my town. I haven't seen them in weeks.

I like to think my regular interactions with them on the street played some part in that.

Now I have to wait until I go to Edinburgh to have some fun with them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit