TROLLEY WITNESSING BECOMING A ROUSING SUCESSS!

by nowwhat? 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

from last weeks meeting. "we are now going to talk about experiences from trolley witnesssing"

this is the honest to god response. " we have been set up now for 6 months at the local community college satellite campus, and we are are now seeing people are starting to acknowledge us!!!!" those of you who have left, SEE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!

• steve2
    steve2

Success is truly at the mercy of definitions.To have your cheery "Hello!" reciprocated would be a resounding success if you've been snubbed for the first 6 months. ... I suppose. Perhaps the organization needs to include a new column in its end of year service report on number of people who "acknowledge" the Witnesses when they stand by their literature trolleys?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Six months and they are just starting to acknowledge them? Well I guess Jehoober is making it grow. Kinda like black mold coming through the wall.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh dear!

well in my town, they don't even do the cart anymore due to the lack of interest shown!!

(and because another religious group took over the spot!!)

I take that as a sign of "divine blessing"!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I won't repost, but I found quite a few interesting pics of the trolley work.

Look here, about 1/2 way down the page:

Pictures of the Cart work

• ducatijoe
    ducatijoe
    Yes we have left! Why not tell your Trolley Elders you are also an this site... They might put the brakes on your Trolley ride.
    !
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

TROLLEY WITNESSING BECOMING A ROUSING SUCESSS!

we have been set up now for 6 months at the local community college satellite campus, and we are are now seeing people are starting to acknowledge us!!!!"

LOL!!..

....People Notice Speed Bumps..

.............FASTER THAN THAT..

.....http://www.gnrtech.com/img_gnr/speed_hump_b/EasyRiderSpeedBump_Features1.gif

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think Breakfast of Champions has a great letter that you could use as a template. Send that MOFO to the Campus director and the JWs will definitely be "acknowledged"! LOL!!!

DD

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

It's not as productive as door-to-door was and that's not saying much! When I was handling the literature-rack, very very and did I mention, very few people even looked our direction. As time passes by we can see the predictions made by the Watchtower Society throughout the Blue Book came true. Watchtower said the "Preaching Work will be completed in the 20th Century, tha tha that's All Folks!"

It's hard to reason with these people now, their ignorant of the Bible, their Past and religious doctrines of various churches. We are the generation that had the most Bible and secular knowledge of all the JW generations, now kids don't care about doctrine what value will the JWs offer? It's a fact the Assembly Parts were bogus, many stories were dressed-up to make them what our COs wanted them to look like or present a half-truth story to encourage the sheeples.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

My husband sees them at the Bart station (San Francisco bay area transit ) they just stand there with their trolley, no one approaches. I can see why JWs like to do this, it's relativity easy work, count your time, no need to actually talk to anyone.

People are on their way to work or shopping, baseball games or whatever, why would they take time to talk to the doom and gloom merchants? They are kind of sad, earnestly trying to earn their way into the panda petting paradise, counting time but doing nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit