Too much spiritual food? Too much faith?

by ianao 31 Replies latest jw friends

• MDS
    MDS

Hi "Smartgirlpw",

I believe, through that faith, He is using the appointed organization from which we all learned about Jehovah(usually)and that if and when He decides that THEY are wicked or not doing His will, then He will once again turn attention to another group...as He did in the past when the Jews rejected His son by demanding his impalement and by their statement as a group,"We have no King, but Ceasar!" in response to Pilate's Q-"Do you want me to kill your King?" (re Jesus was claimed to be King of the Jews.)

Insightful comment indeed. You said:

"...if and when He decides that THEY are wicked or not doing His Will, then He will once again turn attention to another group..."

I know you don't believe that this will really happen, and that the WTS is not quite THAT BAD and all. But, this is exactly the situation we are facing...exactly! They really are that wicked!

So, you have reached the "correct" conclusion by a process of "logical deduction of known possibilities," as found in the Holy Scriptures. They are that wicked...when you really examine the situation.

This is the solution.

Now, from what I understand, there is NO FURTHER PROPHECY IN THAT REGARD,
    namely that Jehovah's appointment of the "Nations being taken out as a people for His name...." would somehow deviate from His will to conduct the flock, love it as Jesus did,etc. There is, however, Scriptural basis for the prediction of "the love of the greater number cooling off" in our time, hence to correspond with a thread I read before re the large number of those who have left or were thrust out,of which I myself am a part of.

Oh, but there are...a number of prophecies...a number of them, that show precisely what you have said above. A great number of prophecies.

You are very, very close to the real "truth" of this matter...

Regarding the many "sins" of the "false prophet" WTS, the only one that prophesies falsely in the Name of God on earth today, regarding 1914, 1975 and many other false dates and false teachings, the following verses are most appropos.

Deuteronomy 28:58, 63 says:

"If you will not take care to CARRY OUT ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW that are written in this book so as to fear this glorious and fear-inspiring name, even Jehovah, your God...And it must occur that just as Jehovah exulted over you to do you good and to multiply you, so JEHOVAH WILL EXULT OVER YOU TO DESTROY YOU AND TO ANNIHILATE YOU; and you will simply be torn away from off the soil to which you are going to take possession of it."

These words are still, just as true as when they were spoken many years ago.

God does not change. These verses apply to the JWs as a nation, the nation of "Israel" of Bible prophecy.

Take Care,

MDS

Edited by - MDS on 23 January 2001 10:48:27

• ianao
    ianao

MDS.

I knew from her statements of beliefs that you would pop your head in here. Funny how human intuition works.

Hope you are doing well today.

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 17:6:25

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I knew she was a fake!....causing trouble and leaving with "Guilt for every one"...

I meant a fake "looking for answers"...not a "Witness"...:)

• ianao
    ianao

Smartgirlpw, if you are referring to me, then please don't let my actions spoil you from visiting this board. These are kind and caring people. Not everyone is as cold and monstrous as I am. The only reason I've asked you any questions at all are because I care about you as a person, and don't want to see you become another robot. I know it doesn't seem that way.

I won't apologize for smacking you in the face with reality, but I will be sad that you left. I did like your spunk.

ariovoire (or however you spell it.)

• logical
    logical

ianao

it's au revoir :)

• ianao
    ianao

Thanks!

• MDS
    MDS

Hi Smartgirlpw:

I understand you are leaving the board. I find this sad, since I did not personally get the opportunity to say anything to you since your stay has been so brief.

So, let me take this opportunity then, to say for the "record," that I would hope you will re-consider, and decide to stay. I find your posts, to be genuine, clear, and certainly outspoken as far as statements are made here on this forum. You've made thought provoking statements, that NEEDED TO BE MADE, to "reach" reality. These "statements," may have offended some, but inadvertently they have revealed, and identified a "serious" problem on this board. Like in grade school, and even in WTS LAND, PEER PRESSURE...conformity. A "subjective" viewpoint on all things...the norm, must be tolerated at all times.

Not so...the argument can be "subjective," or it can be "objective." Your arguments are "objective," ... but your opponents are always "subjective," in their presentations of their "side of the issues," at stake. They are the majority. But the marjority can be wrong.

Maybe you were right, all along.

The "objective" side, the logical side, is always the better one. Yours is based upon "fact."

All you need, is just, a "few more facts," to add to you what you already have... and presto, you are there!

You expected one "reaction," and got another. One that showed no understanding, of your Bible based position. The majority was relentless. They have one "agenda." DESTROY THE WT...that's there only agenda too. God doesn't enter the picture at all. What He thinks, what He has said in His word...they will have none of that...

Many here are friends of, or current JWs, inactive JWs, ex-JWs, and even NON JWs (not baptized). Many are filled with hatred for the Watchtower Society. BLIND HATRED...Many of them. And when you hate, you CAN'T THINK. And when you are "blind," you can't think. You can't reason. You don't consult the Scriptures, for an "impartial" viewpoint. You don't want the facts, anymore. You want retribution!

That's the problem of many, many here.

When one, becomes "emotional," consumed in your hatred and extreme dislike for the WTS...You are no longer thinking anymore.

So, they just react,... no thought at all...just react. So, when someone like yourself, verbalizes something the "MAJORITY" isn't accustomed to hearing, something they find distasteful, corrective counsel for majority, they invariably LASH OUT! There is no thought to it...they are like the "mindless" mob that ATTACKS anything they "can't understand." They are intolerant of the others thoughts and actions....like the KKK, then, too the WTS mentality too, when you get to know them as I do. But its all in that same vein.

Intolerate of others ideas and thoughts...even if it is based upon the Bible itself. -- 2 Tim. 3:16

I've noticed they have been doing this for a while now...Actually, such actions, then, serves to intimidate most. That's why they do this.

So, when you came on and began to speak your mind, immediately you were greatly sanctioned for it. But you didn't back down, still, you made your point.

That is admirable.

Your comments showed insight, as I mentioned above in my one and only post to you above. Your comments demonstrated something very lacking on this board. Very lacking. You demonstrated a complete "faith" in Jehovah.

You stated above, no matter the "problem," with the organization, thats in the organization or out, regardless of the supposed F&DS or not, still ... Jehovah can solve the situation. God is the important one here. Not the WTS.

Now, that takes faith to say this..yes, even better to believe it.

You also said that Jehovah can "reject" this nation, if need be, if wickedness continues to prevail from the higher ups...so God is not without, certain "options," if he so chooses.

I think you have said a lot. You stand for what you believe. And you are not the follower, a "Yes-person". You don't just go along with the "majority," the crowd. Just because "they" say it, you don't have to "go along to get along." You've amply demonstrated that.

We need more "sisters" and "brothers," "real spiritual persons," like yourself on this board.

I for one, hope you will re-consider, and stay.

Take Care,

MDS

Edited by - MDS on 23 January 2001 16:24:49

• ianao
    ianao
    You've made thought provoking statements, that NEEDED TO BE MADE, to "reach" reality. These "statements," may have offended some, but inadvertently they have revealed, and identified a "serious" problem on this board. Like in grade school, and even in WTS LAND, PEER PRESSURE...conformity. A "subjective" viewpoint on all things...the norm, must be tolerated at all times.

Ahh, complement her and insult us in one go. Very clever MDS. And, when she did call us "wah wah" pitty party babies, that just shows her maturity on... the... subject. (Hey, maybe she will think you are right! Great idea! Genius, we stupid.... her smart...)

Not so...the argument can be "subjective," or it can be "objective." Your arguments are "objective," ... but your opponents are always "subjective," in their presentations of their "side of the issues," at stake. They are the majority. But the marjority can be wrong.

Many people who take one statement that another has made and regard it as a declaration instead of an answer to a question by default hold the statement as "objective" anyway, MDS. DUUUUUUUUUHHHH.

and... perhaps.... we... were... just... a... little... sore... that... she... likened.... us... to.... babies...

Maybe you were right, all along.

Oh, so she is right to insult people? That is what started the whole problem in the first.... place.... MDS.

The "objective" side, the logical side, is always the better one. Yours is based upon "fact."

And since both of your "facts" are based on bible INTERPRETATIONS, more accurately, you share... the... same... OPINION.

All you need, is just, a "few more facts," to add to you what you already have... and presto, you are there!

Yes! A full system upgrade to JW version 2.0! yeeeaaahhhaawww...

So, when someone like yourself, verbalizes something the "MAJORITY" isn't accustomed to hearing, something they find distasteful, corrective counsel for majority, they invariably LASH OUT!

As I believe you WON'T do here MDS, because you are either trying to convert her, or sell a report.

Tell me something MDS, if you went into a room full of bible-belt american baptists and told them they were worshipping the devil, would they not LASH OUT at you? eh?

There is no thought to it...they are like the "mindless" mob that anything they "can't understand." They are intolerant of the others thoughts and actions....like the KKK, in that same vein.

Excellent! liken us to a bunch of biggots who go around beating black people to death! Brilliant, much like a satanic internet, no?

Actually, such actions, then, serves to intimidate most. Immediately you were greatly sanctioned for it. But you didn't back down, still, you made your point.

If "backing down" means that she never really answered some of our questions, then you are correct. Very good! How much was that report again?

Your comments showed insight, as I mentioned above in my one and only post to you above. Your comments demonstrated something very lacking on this board. Very lacking. You demonstrated a complete "faith" in Jehovah.

Yes she did, unfortunately, with her closing comments:

I was reading these forums before joining them at the hope of finding someone or many ones with whom to have some common ground as ones who had been happy members, at one time or another, of JW's. I was looking for kinship,not enemies.

She just shows that she was looking for "happy" JWs. JWs who follow a man-made organization as God's channel. Real devotion to Jehovah God there, real devotion. (logic: to get to Jehovah, must be part of his org, even though they may be falling from his "perceived" favor).

You stated above, no matter the "problem," with the organization, thats in the organization or out, regardless of the supposed F&DS or not, still ... Jehovah can solve the situation. God is the important one here. Not the WTS.

Yeah MDS, that is why she is looking to get back into the WTS, eh?

Now, that takes faith to say this..yes, even better to believe it.

Yep, faith in a man-made organization.

You also said that Jehovah can "reject" this nation, if need be, if wickedness continues to prevail from the higher ups...so God is not with "options," if he so chooses.

I think you have said a lot. You stand for what you believe. And you are not the follower, a "Yes-person". You don't just go along with the "majority," the crowd. Just because "they" say it, you don't have to "go along to get along." You've amply demonstrated that.

Sure she's not a "yes-person" follower, that is why she is leaving this board for not having found rank and file JWs.

I for one, hope you will re-consider, and stay.

That... is... about... the only thing.... you've said.... that I even agree with. WOW!

MDS, you are so full of crap. I'm sorry, but you only post whenever someone brings up anything remotely close to their belief that God can choose other people if he wanted to. Your motives are so PAINFULLY obvious.

But, as you are allowed your "opinion" by us "subjective" folks here on the board, that is fine. (At least I) forgive your transgressions. (After all, you did try to help me, and I haven't forgotten that.)

You really do need to take a chill pill and read the posts between Smartgril, JAVA, trevor, Pathofthorns, myself and others. You will see that ANYONE who has their hand forced on a hot plate is going to jerk their hand away.

Edited by - ianao on 23 January 2001 16:50:1

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

MDS, it certainly seems that you are "priming the pump" so to speak. Looks as if you have found a possible convert. You are REALLY good at sucking up when you want to. Very impressive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit