BESTIS FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD

by plmkrzy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

hhhhhhmmm I wonder what Bethany and her dad have been doing????????

This is what happens when an immature man and a 7 year old are allowed computer access.....

We DO SO play with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Plm,

Nice thread!

My best friend growing up was my cousin, Christy. Well, she wasn't really my cousin...her mom and my mom were best friends when they were kids and then my mom's sister married her mom's brother(still with me??) Soooo...my real cousins were her real cousins as well and we were all JWs together. Also, we were only 9 months apart agewise. We had great times, out in service, at assemblies, we were constantly together...wrote notes to each other when we weren't and poured out our hearts, secrets, and dreams to each other. I called her Christopher and she called me Colombus...we figured that way, if our notes ever fell into the wrong hands (read parents/siblings), no one would be able to crack the code I lost her when I left the JWs.

The only real and true friend I've had for the entirety of my life has been my sister. I've had other 'best' friends, but they've come and gone. Tracy has ALWAYS been there for me (Thanks sis, I love ya!)

Over the last year, I've also made another friend, one I consider a 'best' in that I can share just about anything with him and receive unconditional acceptance and warmth. Outside of that, of course, I do have other friends, some in cyber space, some in RL...my bil is one that comes to mind, and a few others. Life is about relationships, or perhaps I should say that happiness is...at least for me. Where else do we get to stretch our emotional wings so freely with the knowledge that if we lose our balance, we'll still have support and love? Friends...once you've tried one, you just can't stop!

Dana (feelin' sorta mushy tonite)

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

LOLOL Xena! I wondered what was up with that post

So...you and Tim don't play with your daughter??! I don't believe it!

Welcome Bethany...what else can you tell us about mom and dad?

Dana

• think41self
    think41self

*SNIFF* *SNIFF*

Awwwww, thanks Dana. I feel the same about you. After all, we're the only ones we each trust to raise our kids if something ever happened to us, right? Now that's love!

think41self

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Yup (((Trace)))and all I can say is....

THANK GOODNESS YOURS ARE ALMOST GROWN!!

Just kidding, you know I love my boys!

Dana

• Xena
    Xena

nice try safe ....it is past her bedtime...finally...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't think I ever had a friend like that.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I had a friend in elementary school that I still think of as a good friend. Steve Adams. At the time he was like a brother to me even though he was "worldly" and I was an elders son. At school we were just friends. I felt the guilt administered at the meetings about having friends in the world but I was very close anyway. I haven't seen him in about 15 yrs.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit