BESTIS FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD

by plmkrzy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Who was your very best childhood friend? The one you shared secrets with.
    Describe your fondest memoire of your very best childhood friend.
    Even if it was your teddy bear!

file:///C:/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Porsche-06.gif

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

My best friend is Savanna. She is my best friend because she is nice to me. She's pretty. She has a brother with glasses. He's not cute but he's nice. She plays with me and she helps me do math and science. She has a trampoline.

I slept over at her house and we put water on the trampoline on a cold day to see if it would freeze. Two days after she brought some ice too school for me and I ate it. It was good!

Bethany

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

My best friends were twins Chris and Lynn Newbolt, we use to have some great times together, I lost contact with them, they live somewhere in Western Canada, i think Calgary.
    Those were the days!! I don't know if they are still in the org. but Chirs'last name is Carson and Lynne's is Gray, if you know of them let me know please.
    Terry aka the organefatcat

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
    PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OFTIME!!

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

My best friend is my roommate Eliud. We have known each other since fifth grade. I tell him everything.

Also, there is my lady friend, Janie. We met about six months ago in a Portuguese class. We have been good friends, but not more than that. I tell her almost everything.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

orangefatcat
    [Those were the days!!]

Ain't that the truth!

The same for me. My best friend and I were 5 years old and stayed best friends until our teens. The last time I saw her was at the last 8 day assembly I attended.
    We had not seen each other for 2 years and we knew both of us would be at the assembly. But how do you expect to find someone in a crowd of 60,000+ people. The first day I was sitting near the bleachers with my parents.
    We didn't have our umbrellas up yet, still to early., during the intermission I heard this real faint sound almost like my name but not sure, probably just some kid yelling something out loud.
    You know how you just sit around during intermission bored, wanting to get up and go do something, get a bite to eat or go to the bath room but dread squeezing in and out of all those people in the isles all squished together trying to walk and only moving a half a step at a time so you just sit there instead and look around at all the people and fan yourself with your program?

While I was sitting there just watching people watch people and fan myself with my program
    out of the corner of my eye I caught this tiny white scarf or napkin waving wild across the field to the seats on the other side of the ball park. Then I heard my name being called. I grabbed my moms binoculars, Every other person at an assembly always had banaculars,
    scanned the seats across the field and spotted my best friend looking back thru her moms binoculars cracking up. Then I started cracking up.
    We wrote notes to each other and read them thru the binoculars, got together and spent the entire assembly together having a blast finding something funny in every thing we did.
    No matter what we ran into, trouble or otherwise, we could turn it into a great time.
    That was the last time we ever saw each other. She left the org before I did. Then I ran away from home. I haven't seen her in 25+ years but I still think of her as my very best friend.
    plmkrzy

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Bubbles

Buy the way, Hi and welcome to the board. I hope you have some good expierences here.

plmkrzy

Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Ok I guess I'll have to just use the o'l reply button tacktic meself
    to keep this going. With a board like this made up of so many people with so much spirit,(with and without wings )I refuse to believe that only 4 of us have had a best friend.
    Besides my best friend previously mentioned, I also had a stuffed little red pony I thought I'd never part with. That counts.

Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Big thank you Simon the edit works again!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

HMMmmmm

• Bubbles
    Bubbles

Thank you plmkrzy, that is very nice of you. My mom and dad post on here and they never play with me.
    And I hope you have a nice day too. Thank you.

by Bethany (bubbles)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit