Would you let your kids bf/gf sleep-over?

by Abaddon 35 Replies latest social relationships

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

SYN

Although I suppose this sort of thing needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Not that I think you are sticking up for me or anything like that so don't sweat,
    I again completely agree with this statement as it is so true.

SEE I bet I'v even said things to piss you off in the past.

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Hello LB

I agree, your house = your rules.

When I lived in Idaho on a 40 ranch, my parents would
    never permit such activity in the house. Hey, no
    problem dad..

Later of course, I got my ass in trouble for
    going out to the hay loft in the barn.

I can still here myself telling dad, "the barn is not your house".

I allways used to leave the barn with a hay rash on my ass.

BB

• rhett
    rhett

I actually remember when I was 17 I was going out with a 14 year old girl (I was a junior and she was a freshman) that lived about an hour away from where I did. Almost everytime I went to go see her, her mom would try to get me to spend the night so I wouldn't have to be out driving so late.

I don't feel like Satan but I am to them.

• rhett
    rhett

Come to think of it, if you don't want your kid's to have sleepovers have sex and make as much noise as possible while at. Don't forget to include spanking sounds. Afterwards walk around the house naked and talk loudly about how much some of the stuff hurt and how great other things were. Ask both your kid and their guest if they would like any advice or if they'd want to borrow anything. Think about it, if you did all this stuff, do you really think your kid would want anyone else to come over and even if they did, do you think their b/f or g/f would want to?

• SYN
    SYN

Rhett: Damn, that was a funny post. My parents used to do that - needless to say I never tried taking a GF into my bedroo the evening!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• rhett
    rhett

Thanks Syn. What's sad is this was pretty much based on real life. This girl I was friends with back in high school would go over to her boyfriend's house late at night and apparently his mom and stepdad (what's scary is he's a cop) were into bondage and spanking and stuff. Apparently they'd get into arguements because she would get a little too rough and leave marks where people could see them. Scary thing is I don't think they were trying to scare her away but were just like that. Never a dull day hanging out with that girl.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit