a picture is worth a thousand words

by coffee_black 14 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Ok, this is my last try for this evening. I've been messing with this for hours, and that's enough for tonight. If it doesn't work, I'll try again tomorrow, unless englishman gets the copy i emailed him, and beats me to it.

cb, of the determined but tired class

• LB
    LB

Look at all those asses grazing out there.

When you post from Webphotos you have to make sure you do it so the link has "jpg" at the end of it. Pics from private albums usually won't work.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Robdar
    Robdar

OMG, I've been blinded by the glare from those shiney hineys. It's too early in the morning to be looking at ass crack.

• termite 35
    termite 35

That's a pretty moving picture for me...When I scrolled down to find it I first thought they were sheep...awww, then when I realized, well, they look so pathetic, the 'sheep class'OMG that was all of us at a DC or CA; prostrate before the Almighty Towers That Watch Us; that's probably exactly how they see their fellow workers-completely maleable and ready to BARE THEIR ARSES IF NECESSARY!!!
    (or have I got it all wrong?Is it a new Lord Of The Rings poster!!!!!!!!!!

• cellomould
    cellomould

i see nekkid people!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit