new to the board

by Smartgirlpw 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:56:28

• larc
    larc

Hey there smart,

Just jump in any time, and BTW why don't tell us a little about yourself. You know that thing about giving us some of your pearls. You know what Jesus said about that, about casting you pearls before swine? So be careful, but I have to tell you that there's not a swine amongst us. There might be a little piggy here and there.

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

Welcome smart!!! I'm new to the group too, but have been made to feel SO very welcome. There is a great group of people here. Hope to hear lots from ya.

eyes_opened

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:58:8

• Prisca
    Prisca

I'll add my welcome too!

Yes, you'll see Witnesses in all their varying stages here. Some active, some not, some df'd, most not. We welcome honest discussion here, as well as some good-natured humor, and I look forward to your "pearls"

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 16:59:22

• Smartgirlpw
    Smartgirlpw

Edited by - Smartgirlpw on 23 January 2001 17:0:29

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome Smartgirl!!!
    Sorry my husband was hogging the computer all weekend. Didn't get a chance to say Hey!
    It takes a while to figure out the code, but once you do it is easy. Just click on add emotions. Look at the formula to type for a certain icon type it into your message where you want it and when you are finished writing you post and click on reply to topic it will appear automatically in your post as the icon you chose. Quoting is a little more strenuous. If you want to quote someone type

. Then highlight the part in the post click on edit click on copy, click on paste back up in edit then type:

. It isn't as difficult as it sounds.
    Appreciate some of your thoughts. I too am married to a worldly man. The second time around is definitely better. (first time to a ex-bethlite, hell on earth)
    Keep posting, love hearing new thoughts and input.
    TW

Edited by - thinkers wife on 22 January 2001 6:47:6

• Seven
    Seven

Good morning Smartgirl and welcome to the board.

Seven

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Smartgirl

Welcome to the forum

Also welcome to eyes-opened and anyone else I've missed - sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit