sorry if you missed me.

by refiners fire 24 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

yaa but my aims getting better

Ven

• flower
    flower

wow plmkrzy, where'd that come from? i can assure you i havent ignored your posts at any time. i dont respond to a lot of people but that doesnt mean i dont appreciate what they have said or the time they took out to say it. of course i do. i never said that other people here havent helped me tremendously. many have and dont even know it. i cant possibly reply to all the people here that have responded to my posts with a kind word or thought. there have just been too many and i there arent enough hours in the day. believe me i appreciate it.

trust me, this issue i have with ladonna has nothing to do with just getting my feelings hurt or anything like that. i'm not going to explain it all to you but rest assured it is real and very true. long story short, she was using a different screenname 'schizo' and manipulating and prodding me into saying things about her 'ladonna' and then coming back as 'ladonna' and attacking me for it or making me feel extrememly guilty for it even though i never really said anything bad about her. its between ladonna and me and you'll notice that i didnt make any personal attack on ladonnas character in my message to her and i dont feel i disrespected her by what i said. i've seen her be kind and caring too and thats great. i just dont want anything to do with her right now. i hate to admit it but i'm emotionally unstable and mentally drained and i just cant handle those kinds of head games. thats what this is about. i dont hate ladonna so please dont take it that way. i do think what she did was cruel though. but i think she may have been drinking so maybe her judgement was impaired.

i apologize to you if you felt ignored by me. i honestly havent delibrately doing that. i know its no excuse but i am a bit of a scatterbrain sometimes and have the worlds worst memory other times. it took me a while to separate the different people that were responding to me into individuals and to get to know who was who. i have people that i have talked to at length and then a couple weeks later i didnt remember anything about them..its embarrasing and bad but not delibrate. i'm sorry.

flower
    ps. i responded to your joke on the other thread before i even read this one

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Flower.

So you were caught saying things behind someones back and now you are pissed. We all understand now - thanks.

Calling someone a liar is disrespect - at least in my terms (or do you respect liars). At least have the guts to say so. You believe someone is a liar thats fine...just dont speak out of both sides of your mouth (cause that's lying too).

I happened to be in chat multiple times when schizo was there and all I saw was innocent fun.

• flower
    flower

gd,

like i said to plm i'm not going into all the details cause its between me and her. if i did however you wouldnt be writing what you have because you would know that i havent lied about anything and i didnt say anything bad about anyone behind their back.

calling someone a liar is disrespect if that person is not a liar. calling them one when they are is, in my opinion, just stating a fact.

you may have seen only innocent fun but you werent there when i was so dont talk about something that you did not witness please.

flower

• Perry
    Perry

refiners fire said:

[QUOTE]Abaddon.
    Im finished with you bud.
    Ive answered ya fifty times and you just keep putting up new posts asking why I dont answer the accusations Ive already answered....50 times.
    Get lost.[QUOTE/]

ROFL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit