sorry if you missed me.

by refiners fire 24 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Abaddon.

A poor me post?
    This is a statement of where I stand.
    Nothing more.

I told you IN PRIVATE that I am willing to consider that I might be in error on this matter.If YOU would discuss the matter with me via E mail.
    Did I not??

YOU have not responded to my email.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Abaddon.
    Ah!!
    Now I get it. Ive been to bloody subtle for you again.
    You think Im weeping cause nobody reads my stuff!
    Brother. I think PLENTY people read what I got to say.

Clear??

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Beck.
    You create mindimages well.
    I can smell that elephant poop from here.
    Phe-ewww!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

((((ladonna))))
    I apologize.
    I thought you were involved.See? I make mistakes.
    Just dont want the yanks to think Im racially biased.

• Englishman
    Englishman

RF,

No, I don't think that you are wrong to condemn multiple account trolling. I only use 1 name here because I simply couldn't abide not being myself.

Also I try not to go for personal attacks, I will always attack the viewpoint rather than the person unless I have been goaded beyond endurance.

Peiple who do attack on a perssonal level plummet rapidly as far as my estimation of them is concerned. Even YK with his remarkable fund of knowledge would be far more credible if he dropped his childish habit of twisting the names of posters, something that he has in common with Yadirf, BTW.

RF, I think that your strength lies in the fact that you say exactly what you feel at the time. True you have to apologise sometimes, but there is no sneaky agenda coming through in what you write, so I say don't try to change anything. All men are equal here, it's just that some of them don't know it yet.

Englishman.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I just checked my E-Mail... I don't have my PC at home set up to download POP3 mail from Yahoo like I have at work, so I didn't get the mail. Interesting explaination of your name, thank you.

I will reply, but, whilst keeping anything I say to you or you say to me in E-Mail private, I don't see why you can't defend your actions in public.

Run out of anything to say? You stand charged as someone who attacks people of doing what they do themselves whilst maintaining the butter-wouldn't melt routine. You're fairly good at it, but sloppy, as there's ample evidence of this to anyone who looks. Anyway, I'm Emailing you.

Oh, and would you clear, for the record, so I don't have to, that I suggested we take it private? You made it sound like it was your idea. And also, clear for the record, that I haven't disclosed or otherwise abused anything said to me via private Email. You have a tendancy to phrase things in a way that a reader might pick-up a misapprehension about the situation.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Abaddon.
    Im finished with you bud.
    Ive answered ya fifty times and you just keep putting up new posts asking why I dont answer the accusations Ive already answered....50 times.
    Get lost.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

RF
    Even though I do think you have posted under different names and took mean shots at me. I still like reading your stuff and do read what you write. I do skip a lot of people but seldom you. I was blessed with a very dark sense of humor that doesn't show up through the key board.

"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory
    Some happy,some sad"
    styx
  • flower
    flower

dont let her fool you RF, shes been involved in using mutiple accounts to play manipulative games with peoples heads. to deny it is a blatant lie on her part.

flower

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

flower

I have to assume your talking about ladonna based on what you said about her in the other thread.
    I do not PERSONALLY know anyone here so I would be the perfect canidate for a mind f**k for some really sick people who have to scrape them selves up off the floor in the mornings instead uf just getting up like most people. But I doubt if ladonna is one of those people. She is one of a few people who have sent nice e-mails to me and if it's just some kind of mind F**k as you say then it still isn't a loss on my part. I think she has a pretty good since of humor
    and I don't recall her ever being anything but supportive in any of her posts. The ones I'v read. I could be wrong but I'm defenately not going to try and read everything she has written since first posting.
    I have tried to say uplifting things to you in many of your posts when you were looking for support and a simpathetic ear as did a lot of other posters on the board. I'm not going to sling s**t at you for always ignoring my responses but never failing to acknowlege all others. You don't think anyone else can get there feelings hurt besides you? If I wanted to I could accuse you of being vicious and F88king with my head instead of jumping to conclusions and thinking you are another one of those posters that just automaticly skips over all my reply's because all you see when my name pops up is blah blah blah blah blah.
    A rather large number of folks from what i can tell have responded to you with a lot of compassion and just because your the only one who might be more eager to post when your feelings are hurt and you leave the chat crying doesn't mean the rest of the board are all insentitive boobs. My feelings have been hurt many times including by you but I don't hate you. The fact is when I do allow myself to spark up friendships(In real life not via key strokes) It comes very easy to me. I get along very well with people but because of past expierences I do not like roaming to far away from the invisible force field I keep around me most the time. As soon as I think the friendship is getting to close I always do something to distance myself from it.
    Thats what I use this place for. kind of a training ground to get over the fear of always getting hurt. So if Ladonna is just pretending to be someone she isn't She is pretending to be someone whose nice enough to e-mail me in the middle of the night and help me unscrew the mess's I make in my computer and have a couple of laughs then fine. That is not something hurtful. She doesn't exactly break hur neck around the board to get as much attention as possible. She's just been nice. Thats a wierd kind of evil agenda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit