Bush is he crazy?

by happy man 35 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

No EMan,

He played the 'Village Idiot', and I must say made a magnificent job of the role.

Bush I feel has the edge on Mill's performance, but has not as yet been able to seperate the theatre from reality. Perhaps with him they are a mix of both....lol

Best regards -- HS

• safe4kids
    safe4kids
    She has come under fire for public speeches about “brand America” which fuelled criticism of America's naive fixation on image.

But...but...image is everything!!! Hey, a few years ago, we even elected a movie star to be our president...don't tell me concentrating on image is naive!

...naturally assumes that her values are the right ones. [b]She assumes that everyone, given a choice, would want to be American and that the hatred her countrymen encounter overseas must be a tragic misunderstanding
    Oh Bah! Of course American values are the right ones! Of course, the rest of the world's citizens secretly wish they were American! You people know it's true, so stop trying to pretend otherwise.

Dana(seriously hoping people recognize sarcasm when they read it)

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Dana:

Stop sarcing around and get me that green card dammit!

Expatbrit, who had a desperate boyhood crush on Sarah Miles

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

What is sarcing? Sounds naughty, perhaps I should learn it?

Who is Sarah Miles?

And Expat, I'm sorry, I won't marry you just so you can become an American so quit asking already! Sheesh!

Dana(who thinks 'someone' immigrated to Canada just to be one step closer to the good ol' US of A)

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

I hope everyone here that knows whats best
    for my country went out and voted.

How many of you here are involved at the polls
    or are involved in a grassroots organization?

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Hilary, if the US doesn't stomp these guys flat you'll see something new in the line of bloodletting based on jihad.

Gutless wonder Clinton, who was very popular with the effete left and Europe, is directly responsible for the aggressiveness of the terrorist movement. I do know a little history, and I know Muslims fairly well. I can tell you, even more than Germans, they're either at your throat or at your feet. Bush is going to do what it takes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit