Bush is he crazy?

by happy man 35 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

What happend inn the word now?. Us is the word police doing what they want, putting peopel in prision and bombing innocent peopel,
    and yesterday he come upp widh a crazy idea that other countrys must pay tax on 30% iff they want to sell steel to US, and what will happend, Europe must akt inn the same way, perhaps 30% on evry car imported from US, i must say i think this man is a dissaster for US. What are you folks thinking, i see some of you are from United states of america.
    And this Enron mess, who much is he involvd in this, i can tell that here ionn europe it have been much more negative feelings to US seens Busch come as president, some even say he not winn the elections, hee cheeted in florida, perhaps we have a real bad boy here, tring to fool you, and play upp nationalistics feelings so folks will hold to him.
    You can nor bee so blind that you dont see that some teribbel things are made by this goverment, as the helping israel to killing palestinians.
    And the bombing of Irak who have killd a lot of children in the country, none cares, and i think this is terribel, can peopel help that they have a terribel president inn the country.
    I think this military man in evry country is very dangerus, the historiy shows it, and a lot of you here i think have forget that.
    We must understand that it is a lot of money inn this, and bigg powers who nor care if a lot of peopel will die.
    For mee JW religion as i say before is unik, when they not taking a part inn this mess.
    You can read a lot of scriptures as telling that the truth must stand free from wordley kings , and not bee a part of this systems, as
    I am very confused that so many of you who have benn our brohters and sisters dont see this things, for mee it is a very important point. And i can not find any religion who are inn almost evry country, and have this positions.
    We have smaler religions who say no to war, but no word wide, as JW organisation.

• jerome
    jerome

After two World Wars;

The grate drepression;

The Cold war;

Vietnam;

September 11th;

Famins;

Earthquakes; [Not so frequent anymore]

Children having children;

Men having no love of God;

etc etc... (I dont really care to go on)

All of these things were supposedley signs of the end of this system of things but the system of things never ended. They are just normal accurances. Nothing new.

Now you decide to pick on ths Enron scanlal and the steel thing to prove that the world will end soon.

'...thou shalt not be afraid of him'

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Bush is not crazy...he's criminally insane.

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Can someone clarify two things for me?

One, why do JW apologists feel the need to spell badly?
    For one, I can't merely put it down to poor education.
    Is it a new form of mind control, to make you concentrate?

Two, Does anyone still believe that the President really is in control?
    In fact does any world ruler have carte blanche to make decisions?
    Also, has he always walked like John Wayne Bobbit?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ok, so I can't count, and neither can I edit to make my stupidity go away!

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Bush seems to have a very short term view. The long term consequences of antagonising major trade blocks like Europe will only do harm to all world trade, but the US will come off by far the worse.

Bush may think that he can ride on the back of undoubted sympathy for 9-11, but it won’t wash. Europe may well start a trade war with the US.

Short term - US steel jobs will be saved, but US consumers will be forced to pay artificially high prices for steel and any other products that any trade war might include.

Long term – the US will lose major export markets which they will find very difficult to win back once Bush has had his day and has joined ex Pres Ray-Gun on the happy farm with Lassie growing potatoes in the delightful town of Wales – now which state was that in again?

Religion n.
    An organisation designed to promote atheism.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Ding darn blast it! I meant to spell it "potatoe" in the singular!

Religion n.
    An organisation designed to promote atheism.

• happy man
    happy man

Jerome.
    you missunderstood mee, i have never talk abaout this as an exampel on that we are inn the end.
    My wiue on this is, we dont now only hte fadher not even the son.
    the most important is to try to folloe jehoca and christ, no madher when the end is here.

• zugzzwan
    zugzzwan

In reference to little toes comment:

One, why do JW apologists feel the need to spell badly?
    For one, I can't merely put it down to poor education.
    Is it a new form of mind control, to make you concentrate?

I agree with you in asking this question. It of course is just a personal thing but I have to tell you it bugs me to death to come on this board or any other board and read comments from people who type like they are illiterate. When I see posts like the one that 'happy man' wrote I wonder if perhaps it is some 6 or 7 year old kid writing. Geez, at least try and attempt to be literate!

• belbab
    belbab

Regarding Happy man's English, would you prefer it in Swedish?
    When he first started posting I believe he apologized for his English. I know it is hard to read, but can't you allow him a little slack.

belbab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit