Who's seen their favorite bands in concert?

by TearzaJoy 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• TearzaJoy
    TearzaJoy

Come on I know noone can resist seeing their favorite bands in concert. Don't hold against me but i plan on seeing the bsb boys in March...can't help it I go for those love songs :) So come on tell me which concerts you've been to.

• Seven
    Seven

I've been to more concerts than Hershey's has kisses, but some of my favorites include: U2(again this spring), Metallica , Cranberries, Sarah McLauchlan, NIN, Springsteen, CSNY, & Lilith Fair.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

Here is my list:

phish--i've seen them 9 times over 4 years
    cake--two times
    moe.--two times
    eric clapton
    u2 and the pixies
    2 lallapalooza concerts--too many bands to name but a few i remember were: beastie boys, primus, ice cube, parliament, red hot chili peppers, smashing pumpkins, pearl jam...
    1 lillith fair--most rememberable act was the indigo girls and sarah mclaughlin
    Indigo Girls--at another venue--not lillith fair
    Tori Amos
    George Clinton and Parliament--at another venue--not lallapalooza
    1 horde festival--rusted root, natalie merchant and others, can't think of them right now
    i also see tons of local bands around minneapolis. two of my favorites are the big wu and taboot.
    i also go to at least two music festivals here in Minnesota or in Wisconsin a year which features tons of bands that aren't commerically popular. these include, the big wu, leftover salmon, sweet potato project and others.
    i think that's all!! all i can remember anyway. as you can see i love music and seeing music live is a must for me!

and on feb 3 i'm going to see Tenacious D. anyone ever heard of these guys? they are hilarious!

love harmony

• amicus
    amicus

I've seen a ton of concerts too. Some of the best entertainers I've ever seen have been; David Bowie, Steve Winwood, and James Taylor. I really didn't want to see Taylor cause I thought he'd be boring. My girlfriend insisted I go, and I'm glad she did.

• mommy
    mommy

Alright I will answer but don't laugh:)
    Rick Astley,Clay Walker, And I too saw James Taylor, funny I was on the way to the show saying who is JT, Well come to find out I knew all the songs. I am now a diehard James Taylor fan:)
    EEKS I forgot I saw Barney and Blues clues in concert with the kids:) for any who don't know they are Nickolodeon characters:)
    wendy

Edited by - MOMMY on 26 January 2001 1:57:34

• space
    space

Heres my lists

Ive seen Tool twice,Page and Plant,I went to Woodstock 99 I cant even name all those bands, Rage against the Machine twice,Elton John,Eric Clapton,Dave Matthews 6 times,Phish 4 times,Black Crowes,aperfect circle twice, Ithink Im missing a bunch more but those are the major ones.

But my lists for know that I have to see are, NIN, Radiohead,STP,and my favorite Janes ADdiction

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

my sister and i LOVE Creed--we got to see them in feb. going to see Poison next weekend. have been to rockfest about 3 years ago--lots of bands. motley crue, poison, def leppard, scorpions. it rocked.

• Farkel
    Farkel

I've seen the best bands in the last forty years in person:

Peter, Paul and Mary

The Dave Brubeck Quartet

The New Christy Minstrels

The Village Stompers

I also saw the Doors, but they're not in that league.

Farkel
    "Old Fart" Class

• myself
    myself

I have seen many concerts, but my favorites were my first - Eric Clapton and my last- Bruce Springsteen

• Xena
    Xena

Mony can you believe Tim won tickets to see Tenacious D. and forgot to pick them up......was kicking himself for WEEKS after that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit