FLAG NIGHT AT THE KINGDOM HALL

by Danielson 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Danielson
    Danielson

Being tne sarcastic semi-doubter bastard I am ,I thought I would satisfy a rebellious inkling in my soul I've wanted to satisfy at the kingdom hall from earliest teenhood I WORE A FLAG PIN UNDER MY SUIT JACKET!Whoa I thought, maybe I'll get caught! Oh Yes! That made it irrisistable!So yesterday I DID IT! Funny beneath all the smiles of my brothers and sisters was the beast of indignation waiting to surface if the sight of the monstorous abomination would surface before their eyes! Alas two saw it! With eyes rolled upward they commented,"Danny, youre always going to be a rebel so we'll let ya off the hook!" Thanks for being so merciful brothers, I guess there are still some liberals among us, AMEN to that!

• roybatty
    roybatty

ooooooo...I bet you turn in your field serivce reports late and give talks wearing a sport coat instead of a suit, you rebel! :)
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Xander
    Xander

Oh, Roy, that's awful [8>]

Wearing a sport coat for a talk?? C'mon - Dan would NEVER do anything so daring

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • apostate man
    apostate man

Thats awesome dude! LOL Try this, next time you pray at KH, finish your prayer with, "in Jesus name, AMEN" HA. What a hoot that would be. I have often thought about "joining" a cong. just so that I could witness to a witness. Maybe get up and do SOME PREACHING!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Apostate man, You insinuated that JWs don't end their prayer with:
    "in Jesus name, AMEN."

JWs finish all prayers with this statement. When your comments about JWs are inaccurate then the rest of what your saying isn't heard.

How are you apostate when you've never been a JW?

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• JeffT
    JeffT

If you want to rattle them with a prayer the way to do it would be to BEGIN with "Jesus, Lord in Heaven"

• LDH
    LDH

LOL

Good one....but if you REALLY want to be daring, try turning in 13 minutes of Field Service!!!!

Lisa
    Push Their Buttons Class

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi D.

That reminded me of once when I was about 7 or 8, I was in a little tent we had and I saluted a piece of cloth I put up like a flag. I felt soooo guilty. I haven't ever told this before. I guess I was a rebel from the beginning.

Ken P.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

You're BAD Danielson!!!

apostate man...dude...you did NOT live with JW...no way...JW always end their prayers that way...you crack me up lol

JeffT is right...use the term 'my lord Jesus our saviour' lmao...i have heard someone use that term once in a prayer and I swear before you now that I almost wet myself laughing...the reactions were hysterical...from gasphing...to eyes rolling to the backs of their heads...what a laugh.

You go Danielson!

Beck

• apostate man
    apostate man

Imbue, Not the JW's I know. Its all Jehovah this and Jehovah that. Why would they end their prayer with "In Jesus Name"? Dont you (they) believe that Jesus was a Man, er, Angel, er, King, um , messiah, Oh wait, no, maybe lets see, at 29 he was a ...but before that he was a ....hmmmmmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit