Tim Horton's

by besunny 12 Replies latest jw friends

• besunny
    besunny

So both of my kids got a job at Tim Horton's,,and when I go to pick them up from work I see service car groups there taking a break on a regular basis,,,anyway yesterday when my daughter got home she told me the the most rude people she had to deal with the the car group,and they left a big mess at their table,,what makes it worse is the one girl used to be friends with my daughter when we still went to the hall,,so she was a little upset,,,my question is how can you be out in service and act one way and then while taking a service break be so rude to the worker's,,

• Heaven
    Heaven

Because when you are one of God's Chosen, everyone else is beneath you and must be treated as such. This is how my parents were with us when they were neck deep in the Borg.

• besunny
    besunny

Thank you Heaven,,I agree with you,it just doesn't make sense to me,that while you are out trying to make converts you would treat someone that you know used to attend the hall as a child like that,,my daughter was never baptized but attended the hall her whole life till just a few years ago

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Besunny ... mind boggling isn't it!

>

Seems they manage to behave that way by sheer habit.

>

Those not serving jehovah watchtower = worthless!

>

All their family, lifelong friends who stop serving watchtower = worthless!

>

Everyone except them = worthless!

>

A cult of fear, guilt, hate & delusion!

>

Amazing that so many first-rate, kindhearted people get sucked in!

clarity

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Too Bad your Not a JW..

You could be Arrogant like Me!

http://leadershipfreak.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/arrogance.jpg?w=450

...................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

You know what? This thread has reminded me that I have never set foot in a Tim Horton's.

As it has been revealed here on JWN that it is a JW hangout - I doubt that I ever will.

• besunny
    besunny

outlaw luv your pics!!!!

• Glander
    Glander

The problem of JW rudeness and cheap tipping has been so bad in some big convention areas that there have been announcements during the program to remember our manners, etc.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Looks like the JWs probably love Tim Horton's more than the Tim Horton's people love the JWs.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good Afternoon All,

This is my first post. So happy to share it with you, and finally feeling no guilt not being at the Hall today or service this week-end! Yeah!

About Tim Horton's. It started out as a Canadian enterprize. Has it branched out to the States?

Besunny...So sorry your daughter was at the receiving end of such RUDE worldly people. Oops, I mean JW's. lol but not. No one shoiuld accept meaness from anyone. How I feel for your young daughter. Difficult situation for her and to expect her to buck-up because its her job, to smile and be polite to rude people, especially when she knew them. The only good I see in this situation are your children seeing at first hand, what a hypercritiical group JW's are and will steer far away from them. Focus on the other customers. JW's are just a drop in the bucket in this world. Sooooo many more people out there. And guess what? The majority of them are actually nice. After going to the K.H. for 60 years, I should know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit