Ex-JW YouTuber films UFO

by cedars 18 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

The first few minutes are fairly unremarkable, but it gets a little more interesting towards the end...

You can just about hear a child in the background say "Oooh, there's a light in the sky."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUUYRnqsfm4

Cedars

• still thinking
    still thinking

well....that was..........

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

When he starts zooming in at around 1:10 I thought it looked more like a flame. I'm not quite sure how an internal combustion engine would work in outer space. :P

Anyway, my first assumption would be testing for a military plane. It's silent and it looks like a star, pretty good cameoflauge. Most fighter jets can reach Mach 2 speed, which is 680 m/s.

• cedars
    cedars

The subject of UFOs intrigues me. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a "believer", but it wouldn't surprise me if there was an element of reality to a good number of UFO reports.

If "first contact" was ever made, and extra terrestrials were confirmed as visiting our planet, I think this would have a devastating impact on the Society.

Cedars

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well...that was possibly a UFO (unidentified flying object) since it is unidentified but it's not clear if it is an object...But whether it was alien...who knows. Looked like someone shining a light of some sort to me. Which would explain why it would drop suddenly behind the trees towards the ground.

I think it is highly probable that life exists out there somewhere. If not in our galaxy, possibly in one of the many millions of galaxies in the universe. BUT, I am not convinced that they would make it to us (given the distances we are talking about)...or that they would find us, even if they were looking. Or that they would necessarily be that advanced.

The earth does not exactly stand out in our galaxy...or even in the universe. It is just a little speck in the vastness of space. Aliens would have as much chance of finding us as we have of finding them.

But...you never know....

• JWB
    JWB

Cedars, as you know JWs already believe in extra-terrestrials, they call them angels! As far as 'first contact' goes, what about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Then there was Moses ...

• still thinking
  • still thinking
  • cedars
    cedars

Here's some interesting videos. Not all of the footage is what you might consider "convincing", but there are some clips that are hard to explain.

I find the soundbites of astronauts and former astronauts fascinating too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RPWhigpQg

Cedars

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    I think it is highly probable that life exists out there somewhere. If not in our galaxy, possibly in one of the many millions of galaxies in the universe. BUT, I am not convinced that they would make it to us (given the distances we are talking about)...or that they would find us, even if they were looking. Or that they would necessarily be that advanced.

What he said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit