Encouraging words from the Governing Body throughout the years.

by Theocratic Sedition 51 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Hebrews 10:24 - 25 - And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as YOU behold the day drawing near.

Notice the way the word, "meeting" is used in this context, brothers ... uh, oh!?!? ... Wait a second! What's going on? It isn't even there! WTF?!?

(Seriously, you'd thing the NWT committee would've gone with the NIV or KJV on this verse. It fits there agenda much better than their own "translation" ... I"m just sayin' is all.)

• jam
    jam

Is there a similarity in heartwarming encouraging words

of Hitler and that of the GB. Prove your love for the Fatherland,

(translation, prove you love for Hitler). GB, prove your love

for Jehovah, (translation, prove your love for the GB).

"While you are waiting for mercy of our Lord with everlasting

life in view", GB. Hitler, the day will come when we will rule

for 1000 yrs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hebrews 10:24 - 25 - And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as YOU behold the day drawing near.

The WT teaches this means 'don't miss meetings'...What it really is is Paul speaking to the Jewish Christians who were still zealous for the law who were withdrawing from the social gatherings because of not wanting to be around those who realized they were not under the Law. He is telling those still zealous for the Law not to withdraw, and forsake the gathering of themselves together....It is not a proof-text to not skip JW meetings.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    ....It is not a proof-text to not skip JW meetings

That's right, it can be used to support any gathering of True Christians as encouragement shouldn't be limited to regular meeting attendance. Just like right now at this very moment Isaacaustin I'm imparting to you encouraging words, and you likewise to me. This truly is an interchange of encouragement!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Theo said: That's right, it can be used to support any gathering of True Christians as encouragement shouldn't be limited to regular meeting attendance. Just like right now at this very moment Isaacaustin I'm imparting to you encouraging words, and you likewise to me. This truly is an interchange of encouragement!

My Reply: Actually, it would not inlcude JW meeting attendace in any sense, since that is pseudo-Christian, and completely cutic in nature.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    My Reply: Actually, it would not inlcude JW meeting attendace in any sense, since that is pseudo-Christian, and completely cutic in nature.

Psuedo-Christian? What do you mean by that? It certainly doesn't sound very encouraging.

• cedars
    cedars

I propose a slightly different thread, entitled "Confusing aliases and incarnations of Miz throughout the years."

Cedars

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Pseudo- means fake, or false. The JW's are false Christians, following the teaching of the governing body who ploclaim themselves to be the channel of communication God is using to bring truth to mankind. Unfortunately there is nothing at all encouraging about this, or the many lives the governing body has ruined. Their 'authority' is all self-proclaimed, but unfortuantely the members under their mind control submit themselves to it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Cedars, who is Miz??

• 00DAD
    00DAD

isaacaustin said: Actually, it would not inlcude [sic] JW meeting attendace [sic] in any sense, since that is pseudo-Christian, and completely cutic [sic] in nature.

My Reply: Actually, it would SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDE JW meeting attendance in any sense, BECAUSE they are pseudo-Christian, and completely cultic in nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit