Calling All Gun Enthusiasts: You Are Going To LOVE This!

by Low-Key Lysmith 47 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Schweet!

What did you think of the SCAR as compared to the M4?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

10,000 rounds? Did you have to pick up all that brass?

No. The Rangers who helped us with the weapons did though.

What did you think of the SCAR as compared to the M4?

They were both very nice. I think, overall, I liked the SCAR.

• Diest
    Diest

Well it sounds like you got some of your tax money back. LOL. Sounds fun.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m envious..Lucky Dawg!..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

im not a hard core enthusiast. but that looked the sh*t. the s.a.w looked like it had barely any recoil.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wow, that looked like fun.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Looks like fun!

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

That SCAR heavy is for sale new at one of your local gun shops. 3 days ago I got to hold one brand new. I love FN and all there guns

• NCO
    NCO

Tell me you at least HELPED police up the brass and links and then clean the weapons! Otherwise there were some PVT's cursing the day you were born. It is extremely rude to participate in any live-fire exercise as a civilian and then just walk away without doing either. It doesn't matter what the NCOIC tells you.

• elderelite
    elderelite

LOW key, that is freakin AWESOME!!!! damn im jealous of your job AND its perks now!!!!!! I am particularly envious of the sniper.... i have never even been to a range that had that much room, let alone fired something capable of making it..... hell of a good day man!

With respect NCO, while I see your point and have filed it away should I ever have the privlidge, it would impossible for a non military man to know this point of ediquite without someone cluing him in....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit