Babylon the Great has fallen!" God's Kingdom rules! (1963)

by BlindersOff1 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

One can only wonder how many nights wives of congregation bookstudy conductors went to bed sexually frustrated by a husband burning the midnight oil trying to figure out that damned book for the next bookstudy. That production number is one of the most screwed up things ever to come from the bowels of Bethel.

And of course one round of studying that monstrosity was not enough. We had to go through it, and then through it again, and ...

I'm not sure that book was even good for rat shit! Of two copies in my storage buildings, they were only nibbled by rats while others books were nearly gobbled up!

Marvin Shilmer http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

THEY are Babylon the Great. God’s Kingdom is in OUR midst according to the Bible.

• nibbled
    nibbled

APOSTATE THUNDER LOVE BOMBED US AGAIN!

#ANON

• CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor
    I know the thread is old, but I wonder if anyone has a pdf to the question booklet. Since the thread is so old, the download links mentioned above no longer work. Thanks.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Someone should also bring out some highlights in the book so we too can see why this was one of the borg's better books.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    If anyone needs to assure themselves in the indulgent insanity of the F Franz through his hyperbole amateur bible theology, reading this book will accomplish that fact .
  • CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor

For some reason, the WTB&TS republished this in 1981. And only shortly after that they published their new Revelation Climax book.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    How many times did we have to go through that book in the 70's? Every damn Tuesday night, sitting on a cold folding chair in a pretty little cotton dress in someones's smelly basement. I just wanted to be home watching TV, doing home work or playing with dolls, but no that book meant our very LIVES.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Same here Magwitch, we used to have a book study in are home.

Feeding this kind of fear mongering to children was criminal from a parenting perspective but thats how the WTS and its leading executive writers cultivated interest to its literature and their theological bullshit by using and exploiting the all so present believability of the bible.

It worked for them just as it stilt does to this day by the WTS. and other religious charlatans trying sell and promote their books, videos etc.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thinking reflectively the WTS has had a vast amount of literature that this religious publishing house published over the years, that has been long taken off the literature shelves of the Kingdom Halls.

Most JWS attending today have no idea of the many books the WTS published over the years or of their containing commercialized false indulgent teachings.

Which supports the assertion that the WTS is really a religious publishing house working at its core and the creation of its own sales representatives is the creation of the Jehovah's Witnesses religion, self designed to distribute what the WTS. publishes to the public .

Thats how this organization has always operated by creating fear inducing prerogative thoughts to promote the distribution of the literature it ( WTS ) produced and published, feeding fear induced information to the masses and exploiting people to distribute the literature by free volunteering (Pioneering)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit