Best Iranian House/Dance Artists

by Nambo 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• Twitch
    Twitch

Persian women are hot. It's the eyes

As for the music, the scales and melodies are very emotive and haunting, if you will.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I think turkish is persian ?

I really enjoy Sertab Erener and Zor Kadin music video

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

The people that I have known who came from Iran prefer bring called Persian.

Hi Nancy Drew!

People from Turkey are Turkish.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

is it okay to call Persians 'Arab'?

No. Different languages, cultures and history to start with. It's worse than calling a Canadian an American. Actually, I don't think they like "persian" either, its a European term.

I do like some of the regional music.

Actually, Persians are Aryan (white), and Arabs are...well...Arab. Persians refer to themselves as Persians; in fact, they still use the Persian calendar. There are HUGE Persian new year celebrations across the U.S. Those people can party!

You can usually tell which they are by their last names: Persian last names often end in "i," e.g., Kashani, Hosseini. Arab last names end with an "al" something, e.g., al-Mari, al-Hussein. Turks often end in "glu," e.g, Kayaoglu.

Turks and Iranians have historical commonalities. Interestingly though, the Turkish language has more in common with Chinese than Farsi, no doubt from Ghengis Khan. BTW, Turks are Aryan also.

Maz Jobrani== Persian v. Arab

A must watch video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7rlFpUhziE&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit