Post your pet pictures

by butalbee 33 Replies latest jw friends

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Do not know how to post pictures in the main body of my message, but my profile pic is of Darcy who is 9 months old next week!!!

Britty xxx

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Butalbee; I am tempted to say you have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen... can I stroke it?

Smuttiness aside, how do you get a wild cat like that? Do you let it out? Is it really tame, or a tame wild thing?

I'm fascinated; I often think that a really smart person will put genetic manipulation to use on the cat family. You could produce sterile cats with colouration like that of tigers, or lions or leopards and make MILLIONS, as only you could breed them, and people would pay through the nose for a minature Siberian Tiger.

Note, I think that this is possible, but am rather less sure of the ethics of it; I'm pretty sure it would also be possible to take pet cats and genetically tweak them so they stayed kitten-size as well as designing imitation big cat coats for them, but the fact people would love it doesn't make it right.

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• Angharad
    Angharad

That is a gorgeous cat Butalbee.

Here are our two maniacs!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I hope this works...my first try and this pic thing.
    Presenting...Oscar.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

For the last time...(fingers and toes crossed)

"Oscar"

I hope this works...my first try and this pic thing.
    Presenting...Oscar.

• writerpen
    writerpen

My profile pic is of my cat Poet.

• LB
    LB

LaDonna here's a horesy pic, my gelding at about 6 months old here. He got caught out in the rain and was miserable.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee

Sasha is a 50-55 lb cat, she is tame, but she still is a wild animal and I respect that! I got her from a lady when she was 6mths old. I do not own her, per se, she owns me, and when her mind is made up, I can't change it. She's not a good cat to have if you have other animals[for anything smaller than she, she sees as food.] She is very lovable, purrs louder and deeper than any little housecat could, and she'll "head-butt" me to show affection. She loves to play, loves water, she's like a big kitten.

She is not an endangered species[yet, anyway] and it is legal to keep a serval as a pet[at least in NY, that is].

Any other questions?

Lara

• Makena1
    Makena1

Butalbee - very cool cat. I rescued two kittens, long haired grey persian types that we called Ricky and Lucy. Unfortunately when we moved they did not want to move with us. They were outdoor cats, and apparently liked the old neighborhood better.

We also had a bijan friese pup named Beau. We are in between pets at the moment. Here is what Beau looked like.

LB - love your horses. Used to ride quite a bit when I was a youngster, and sketched them when I was not riding. You are a lucky man!

All best,
    Mak

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

My little Monkey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit