What I Love About Maui

by LB 15 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

At least one of the things I love. The people are amazing too but this is what I do over there. I'm working very hard to call that place my home one day.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Gee, it looks fabulous. I've been looking for a place to go on vacation this summer and I have never been to Hawaii. Your picture makes me want to go and see the beauty of Maui for myself. Thanks.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hey LB: Looks fantastic ... would love to go there someday ... thanks for the pic.

• Makena1
    Makena1

LB - I am with you my friend. As the saying goes, Maui no ka oi (something like that which means maui is the best!). Our favorite part of the island is the southwest shore - Wailea, Makena and Kihei.
    Soft sandy beaches, great waves, plenty of sun and moderate temps. What's not to like!

Aloha,
    Makena

Some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, & over these ideals they dispute & cannot unite--but they all worship money.
    - Mark Twain

• LB
    LB

Aaaj Makena I'd say Makena is one of my favorite places. Maui nokaoi is exactly right. No place else in the world where the aloha spirit lives. It's so much like what witnesses describe paradise will be like.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Beautiful pic LB! Thanks for sharing it with us. One of these days, I swear, I'm going to take diving lessons. I've ALWAYS wanted to learn to dive. Closest I've come was snorkeling on the reef off of Key West...your pic reminds me of that. It was wonderful!(until the shark came along and I know now that walking on water is no miracle; it can be done easily if a person has sufficient motivation).

Dana

• LB
    LB

Dana scuba diving is the closet thing to flying. When I'm in CA diving through a kelp forest it's as though I'm flying through the trees. It is very quiet and peaceful. Something I think everyone should experience. If you can snorkle, then diving is the easy next step.

• princess kaiulani
    princess kaiulani

LB! Can I send Jill and youl a postcard?

I can't wait ro get there.

xoxox

• princess kaiulani
    princess kaiulani

edited version!

trying again.

Can I send you a postcard? I can't wait to go there....(double checking this time before I send).

• LB
    LB

I'll e-mail you my street address. And I'm going to be very very jealous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit