I'm back! Did you miss me? - YOSEMITE REVIEW

by 00DAD 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• 00DAD
    00DAD

PalmTree, you're welcome!

I look forward to pics from your trip.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Really love your photos 00DAD... What an awesome place! I'd love to visit it one one day!

Sent you a pm btw..

• 00DAD
    00DAD

TA, Glad you enjoyed the pics. You'll definitely have to go if you can. It's awesome.

BTW, I pm-ed you back.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oooooo!! Purty pictures!!!

About Cedar's "time warp" question....

After looking at your pics, and taking a quick glance at the front cover of the video "Jehovah's Witnesses: The Organization Behind The Name", I've concluded that you and your Hungarian goddess must have, in fact, visited PARADISE!!
    See for yourself...
    organization
    00DAD - please confirm that you didn't accidentally slip into a time portal that whisked you to the promised new system?!

Did you arrive in the "future paradise" and find that absolutely not a single Jehovah's Witness was there?? devil wink

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oh DoubleODad, where did you come from? I'm West of Yosemite. Love that place.

I was standing on the edge at Glacier Point here. Kinda freakin' out at the drop.

• Scott77
    Scott77

OODad,

Please, check this link and make sure all is ok with you and the Hangarian Queen.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-08-17/Yosemite-tourist-dies-after-contracting-hantavirus/57114376/1

Scott77

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Berengaria, nice pics. You're close to the spot where my HLG and I were standing on the rocky outcropping. We're living down in Ventura county. Were you there last week too?

Scott77, thanks for the heads up! We both seem fine and didn't stay in Curry Village. We camped in White Wolf so we're probably OK, but I'll keep a closer eye on things!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit