Whatever happened to Watchtower Comments?

by braincleaned 15 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

My sister, my neice and I just attended an apostate meet up in the Chicago area last weekend. We met a lovely woman who just left 3 weeks ago. She said she left the distriict assembly and came home and started looking on the internet. Thanks to everyone's dedication to helping others, she is strong enough to never go back, she said as we were leaving. She said she's learned enough to know that she will never return to the Kingdom Hall. She is going to work to make sure she helps others too.

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work. It is paying off and saving lives.

• OPUSDEI
    OPUSDEI

Hi Randy:

I am now an ex-JW, from Brazil, who speaks Spanish and Portugues.

I think you are doing a good work to expose Watchtower errors. Although it is sad to read that some ex-JW are now atheists. May be they are happy, but I am sad for them. Whatever, Jehovah God love us and they will know God and his Son in the future.

Regards,

Arius

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I think what Randy says is very important and true. We go through cycles of loss when we leave the JWs, very similar to what happens when someone we love dies. For a time we feel anger and the need to justify our separation, which motivates many to perform the kind of excellent services Watchtower Comments provided. But once we have worked through our anger or whatever emotion we feel against the JW organization, at some point we need to move on with our lives.

I also want to say thank you to Randy and others who have done and continue to do so much to help us when we leave. It was around 10 years ago when I first came across Randy's site and I was still in a transitional time. What I read there really helped me sort through what I felt.

D

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Than ks Mamo!

Randy

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Thank you SO much for your hard work Randy. And thanks for the info... It's great to be here! ;)

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Just curious about this. I was thinking that those videos were some of the ones i saw when I first questioned a few things. They were very helpful in hindsight.

Anyone know where "V" is or if anything can be done to bring him out of retirement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit