Whatever happened to Watchtower Comments?

by braincleaned 15 Replies latest jw friends

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

It saddens me that Watchtower comments has been absent online for the past 3 years! What the hell happened? Anyone knows?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I heard he had some personal problems and would be back but that was a long while ago.

• blondie
    blondie

The older ones are still online. So I must assume you mean that there have not been any new ones. I do believe that person was a jw and I appreciate how much time and effort to do the ones he did. I would just be glad we have the ones we do.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Yes indeed -- he was inside, active, and so useful and insightful to us all. It was well argued and presented with a great radio voice, pleasant and interesting.
    You're right Blondie, the video podcasts are still on iTunes, for free. What a shame that he had personal problems. I hope he's all right. I'm waiting for his return with impatience. :)

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Very clever and balanced. I wish it had been around in 1982.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I own the domain and it is still up on my server.

V just up and disappeared about a year ago, never bothered to say what he was up to. No disagreements or anything, he just disappeared and wouldn't answer any mail or anything.

That's V ! :-)) Maybe he's plotting an uprising in London or something.

I think working on the Joomla site at Freeminds blew his mind. It blew mine for 2 years, with 3 gigs and 3800 articles.

Paul Morrison (Besty) ended up graciously and patiently trying to fix the bugs, but Juan Viejo is fixing it to a more smart phone, smart pad and user-friendly site for bloggers. and it is being converted to Wordpress format - it's already being constructed and will be more powerful and better than ever. Paul is back in London and doing well, and is still on our Board of Directors, as is Lance Goller (former Gilead student who knows finances and non-profits well, and handles my taxes, etc.)

I can't learn whole new programs - I have too many things to do and it is too much for me. Juan can run circles around me. :-))

I hope to include the following domains of mine all on the one site as well:

watchtowernews.org

watchtowerworld.org

RandyTV.com

13seconds.org

Sparlock.TV (NOT using any copyright violations - more like South Park and Jackass in one show)

exJWs.net (not yet thought out)

ArmageddonMuseum.com

ArmageddonOkies.com

RandallWatters.org

WatchtowerComments.com

and maybe one or two more of the 48 domains Freeminds owns. Most of these have been functioning for years, but it's time to mash them all together and get my groove on. At 60, it's time for the grand finale! :-))

RandyTV already has the Candace Conti videos, and I have an interview with Steven Hassan in the can as soon as I can get to editing it, and Greg Stafford will be one of my upcoming guest interviews. (Surprise!)

The entire operation will be dedicated to the hoard of Witnesses that will be leaving in the days ahead as the WT fragments and is plagued with more and more sects developing. It is a cycle of cults - no speculation is necessary. But when and how it will happen is still developing as we speak. It will be all about recovery and reinventing onesself. All persons are welcome, except troublemakers. I will be posting more in a few weeks, but if anyone is interested in volunteering, there will be a lot of volunteers needed, including mods, writing teachers, videographer teachers, counselors, and much more. I am sickened at how the WT is putting people - good people - out to die. Sorry, no New Age stuff. All the articles on the Bible will of course remain, and many Christians will still be onboard (I think I've lost all my good atheists!) LOL

I will still just be an Okie Jesus Freak. No religious organizations allowed, though we will likely have a Bible forum.

The GB knows they are on a downhill slide. All the stupid things they are saying and doing this lasy 18 months or so is in preparation for keeping as many JWs locked in as possible - except for the thinkers.

I have given back AJWRB.ORG to its founders - it proved to be too much of a burden for me. Kudos to Marvin Shilmer and Lee Elder, who are truly good men.

As far as Paul, V and I, We are all still good friends. (I hope V is doing good wherever he is. V, are you out there?)

More soon!

Randy

www.watchtowercomments.com

• besty
    besty

I forgot to mention on the other thread about who I had met in real life:

The inimitable V was one character I omitted from the list

Be assured he is doing well and will no doubt be commenting on the Watchtower when he is ready.

P

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

After you've escaped the WT slavery and you've had your fill of it all, most of us move on and try and just lead a normal life and forget about all the "JW Junk"!

I suspect Brother V has done just that, and is living a happy, interesting life, free of worrying about what foolishness the Borganization is up to!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Yes, I recoomend for most people leaving, if they do not intend on starting a ministry or org. to help JWs, and for once in their life experience freedom, to literallly put the WT out of their minds and lives as much as possible.

After leaving the WT my family doesn't even think about them at all. And they are quite happy back in a church.

I don't blame them!

Enjoy life!Why let such a stupid organization continue to control your life.

My condolences to those who CAN'T escape it for whatever reason. My heart goes out to them.

To me, it's my job. I don't mind, and most of the time I enjoy what I do... but I am overworked and need to switch things up.

Randy

• Scott77
    Scott77

Good job and great work. Keep up you guys.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit