Jehovah's Witness Governing Body Member, Guy Pierce. Can anyone give me the back story? Any interesting info?

by Balaamsass 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Balaamsass, you may be able to find free on line court records by Googling particular county courts. PM me if you want my help.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Slimboyfat!!! Every time I see his face I think of Grandpa Muenster!!!!!!!!!LOL

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'd trust Granpa Munster with my neck before I'd trust Guy Pierce...

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Any help on which county he got Married or Divorced in much appreciated.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Guy Pierce..

GrandPa Munster.. WBT$ Monster ..

............................. ...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Balaamsass, it is not free, but take a look at this link-http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/people-search/names/ny+brooklyn/guy/pierce.html

• steve2
    steve2

Given the bones of his back-story, I'm sure the Watchtower PR machinery has anticipated the lure of muck-raking investigations. It's an age-old human fascination, with the Watchtower doing it as much as its enemies.

On the other hand, it does seem desperate that so much energy can go into digging up people's pasts. Hell, we're talking about more than 30 years ago.

I like what another poster advised above: When it comes to bitter divorces, there are inevitably two sides. Sometimes the bigger the hurt, the bigger the distortion.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Steve,

The divorce info simply gives specific location information and leads to a much darker record that may explain some WTBTS policies according to a couple of unrelated sources (that need to be verified).

• steve2
    steve2
    The divorce info simply gives specific location information and leads to a much darker record that may explain some WTBTS policies according to a couple of unrelated sources (that need to be verified).

Fair enough Balaamass - I think you're raised a compelling point about the Watchtower's tendency to whitewash the histories of people of "good standing" thus creating inaccurate impressions of these people's pasts.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Can anyone verify if Guy Pierce is "still in town" and on the Governing Body ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit