I remember a gorgeous sister was...........

by Iamallcool 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I have a very-recently ex Filipina wife who may be able to help Iam. Depends on financial and citizenship staus.

Sorry, that was bitchy but feeling a bit raw at the moment (so would Iam, but in a different way).

Smutty talk mode/ off.

• Diest
    Diest

She loved you for your crab hands...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It was a test and I don't think you passed.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

What she said ^

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Mrs. Jones, I was thinking the same thing. I can't read her mind.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The test wasn't about you reading her mind. It was about her sizing you up. IMHO

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Its one of those "if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it" kinda situations... Sorry...

• moshe
    moshe

Interesting- I think she wanted your attention- but we never realize it until much later-

--like the day i was fixing a sink in a rental in my trailer park (1980's) and the 28-30 yr old tennant with long hair wavy brown hair down to her waist asks me , if I would like to see a picture of her at the lake- "OK"- she hands me a lovely photo of her in the nude- I was about 35 yrs old back then and married- I think she wanted attention from me, to.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I don't think you were looking at her hair.

And I think she wanted free rent.

• Glander
    Glander

Wow, no wonder you have such a problem getting laid. She was saying in plain english that she wanted to come over the next day and have sweaty,stinky, writhing, screaming sex with you! You are hopeless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit