wt 8/15/03: Easing Nature - Is it for Christians?

by Scully 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Brilliant, Scully!

Sorry I missed this the first time around...

ESTEE

• GrandmaJones
  • Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Bttt Because we need more laughs.

• BU2B
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
  • Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Great satire!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Dear Scully, Your article was most informative. However, I must differ with you on the recommended use of mashed potatoes in an effort to "eliminate" easing nature. In my years of experience with this unclean habit I have noticed that mashed potatoes actually STIMULATE the bowls thus making supressing them even MORE difficult. On the other hand Macaroni and cheese----now THAT is the tie that binds.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Scully, please don't interpret my macaroni and cheese suggestion as critisism. Your Bible based research is impecable. True Christians would do well to heed this Godly council. :)

• Glander
    Glander

Triggered a flashback to my first TMS assignment when I was eleven. It was a reading from Numbers of the David & Saul incident. In those days we used the King James bible and when Saul went into the cave it was "to bury his feet", In my intro. I had to explain what that meant. Never forgot that expression. I have used it a few times when I have excused myself from visitors or asked the host where I could bury my feet.

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Is this somehow connected with the "Number 2 talk" in the ministry school?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit