JW "Prince" buys mansion in Toronto

by Scully 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

So much for JW's keeping it simple. Since he doesnt have to worry about money...I wonder if he is pioneering...also wondering if he is considered to be a 'humble' pioneer lol.

Beck

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Just a FYI, Prince is now just Prince, been that way for about a year now, he got rid of the symbol

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Beth-Sarim NORTH - home of ONE of the PRINCEs of the Earth!

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Expat-

Scared me? Nah, I've been practicing my new pagan religion. If you only knew the naughty things I've been up to.....

Anne
    (ready for the next assembly, I mean, apostofest)

• collegegirl
    collegegirl

I wish i was in canada... you all sound so fun

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Yunno, I heard it rumored that the music industry has a lot of JW in there, ever since Michael jackson and all that.
    similair to how scientology has a lot of peeps in hollywood.

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Oh, Nathan, you made me laugh. I often thought why hadn't some super fine 'RICH' JW not purchased this spectacular home in CA. Then I realized that most JWs don't know anything about the Beth-Sarim Mansion. Can you imagine owning this and having the CO & PO along with some other prominant JWs in the area over and then start to give a personal guided tour to them? Can you imagine when these folks hear about the history of this fine Mansion? Oh, my heavens, I can just see them all running and tripping over each other trying to get out.
    Can you imagine the JUDICIAL Committee that would have to be formed?
    Damn! I hate being poor.

Beth-Sarim South! Thanks Nathan, that was a jewel of a line.

SUSCARRA

• joelbear
    joelbear

Guess all that give away your belongings and follow me stuff is strictly 1st century stuff.

Joel

• LDH
    LDH

LOL,

Now he won't have to move after Armegeddon! He's just displaying his faith in Jehovah by moving in his New System Dream House now!

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit