JW "Prince" buys mansion in Toronto

by Scully 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Just heard on the news this evening that musician-turned JW 'formerly known as Prince' has purchased a mansion in the Bridlewood neighbourhood of Toronto.

Purchase price is reported at $5.5 million (Canadian$).

BUT, will he come to the next apostofest??

Love, Scully

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Just think of the amount of Jws he can have over for book study and Sat. field service!!!!

• Sargon
    Sargon

Oh well, there goes the neighbourhood. I hope HE doesn't come knocking on my door.

Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Albert Einstein

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Shouldn't he be giving the money to the wt and waiting patiently to take over a heathen home after armaggedon?

Or do celebs and wealthy get special treatment in the jw's. I thought he'd be counselled for be lavish...lover of money etc

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hey Scully, got an address? Maybe I'll stroll over and say hi.

(Well, OK, I don't really live within walking distance of the Bridlepath but I thought "I'm just strolling over to Prince's place" sounded quite satisfactory.)

Expatbrit, who knows where he's going trick-or-treating next Halloween.

• Beans
    Beans

Hey Expat:
    It is on my Apostate Territory Card,we`ll drop in on the way to the pub!Hey when are we going anyway?

Beans

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Do you suppose you could get in by dressing like a pioneer out in service? Just bring some Watchtowers and a no blood keychain and your in!

Anne

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Expat, Beans, Scully,

See how Jehovah's directing Prince? He obviously wanted him close by for a future apostofest. You can almost see the angels doing their work can't you?

Can't wait to be in Toronto with you fine people again.

Anne

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Beans:

It's been my busy time of year at work. Hopefully it should be ending though. I'll mail ya about a possible pub-date.

Angel:

Where the heck have you been? I thought coming to an apostofest had scared you back into the arms of the elders!

Expatbrit

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Wonder how long he will be a Jehovah's Witness for?

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
    PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit