help a noob

by fakesmile 11 Replies latest social humour

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

i dont type much and i must have overlooked the intro thread so ill start with a joke. a witness walks into a biker bar and proclaims that the owner of the demonic bike painted with skulls is has pissed god off. that is about where the story ends. while being carted away on a streatcher a few magazines fell out of his pocket. he was credited for "placing" a few mags but had his privleges revoked for the time he spent in I.C.U.

just an eccentric born in, forgive please.

awesome bill from dasonville

• clarity
    clarity

fakesmile hi & we do welcome noobs here!

I would like to hear about the things that brought you here!

clarity

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Welcome :)

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

thanks for asking, clarity. i was born in. homeschooled. and worst of all i paid close attention at the hall during my most formative years. i didnt pay attention in school cuz they were only teaching materialism... how to make success and other apostasies hence homeschool. got dunked @ 13 from peer pressure, i mean brotherly luv. was on the fence but DA untill a few yrs ago. found this site and i realised i was not the only one who felt that way. held witness beliefes for a long time but ultimately getting mind funked made me hate god. then i realized my anger is misdirected. ORGANIZED RELIGION is to blame. i am still not sure about god but im positive that he is not catholic, JW, moron, sorry mormon, anglican, etc. if anything from what ive read, he is a senior member of westboro baptist. lolz

• sizemik
    sizemik

Welcome aboard Bill

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome noob!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hey fakesmile, welcome. Who'da thunk that Bill Elliot, famous Nascar driver, was a JW?

Well in the spirit of humour, I will post one of my favourite videos that pretty much sums up how I've felt about Religion, the Bible, and God.

I hope this doesn't get taken down again... YouTube has done that in the past as they feel some of the images are offensive... uh, they represent religion but I don't see them taking religious vids down . Anyway, carrying on :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtX_R-V5Cws

• flipper
    flipper

FAKESMILE- Welcome to the board ! Nice joke . Many of us here don't believe in organized religion either and/or doubt or don't worry about whether God exists. Some of us believe in ourselves and being humane- but that's another topic ! Welcome indeed ! We are here for you ! Nice having you here

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome Bill!

LOLZ @ the "Your Religion Might be Bullsh!t" video. Pure Gold!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hi noob. lol on the joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit