Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 08-05-2012 WT Study (REVEALER)

by blondie 15 Replies latest jw friends

• St George of England
    St George of England

On page 10 ‘QUESTIONS FROM READERS’ (June 15, 2012 Study Edition) WT is having to make another amendment to what it ‘thinks’ the feet and toes of the immense metal image represent.

...and on Page 19 (Questions from Readers) they are having to rewrite the Daniel book as they now decide that the Anglo-American world power was not significant from the 1700's but only from 'the begining of the Lord's day'.

George

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The prophet Daniel must be turning over in his grave!

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon
    At Daniel 2:47 King Nebuchadnezzar refers to Jehovah God as a revealer of secrets. That is because Daniel’s God disclosed to Daniel without delay every detail of the dream and details of the visions that the King had. Daniel was able to explain to the King almost instantly what he needed to know about his dream and visions.
    After 100+ years of attempts-WT is still making adjustments, updates and the like in trying to interpret what the feet and the toes of the immense image represent. On page 10 ‘QUESTIONS FROM READERS’ (June 15, 2012 Study Edition) WT is having to make another amendment to what it ‘thinks’ the feet and toes of the immense metal image represent.
    Doesn’t look like Jah is a revealer of secrets to the WTBTS!

Hmmm. Never thought of that, JW GoneBad. Good work by you.

• blondie
    blondie

I read to an inactive jw the "new" explanation about the toes and it doesn't necessarily mean TEN comparing it to saying legs, head, arms, but it doesn't mean TWO (or ONE HEAD). They were astonished and wouldn't have believed the idiocy except that I read it to them from a recent WTS publication. That the US/UK has prevailed over the KON......that there was no KON.

JWN and other sites like it are valuable keeping us up-to-date on WTS deceptions.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"... the “Revealer of secrets,” Jehovah God... "

Oh brother. I never could figure out how the "Revealer of Secrets" overlooked significant events and places such as the rise of Western Europe, the discovery of the Americas, Australia, Asia, the rest of Africa, etc. At the very least, if he really was a benevolent god, he would have aided his worshippers to discover chocolate, coffee, pizza, hamburgers, ice cream, donuts, etc., rather than punish his people with a lousy diet of mostly crackers.

I'm embarrased to say that I used to worship a Bronze Age god that called Palestine "a land flowing with milk and honey." Evidently, YHWH had never been to California, or he would have had Abraham build an ark and float somewhere nice, rather than in a dusty battlefield between Egypt and the Fertile Crescent.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The nerve of WT to say in this weeks’ WT Study article par 1: ‘Which governments will be dominating the earth when God’s Kingdom brings an end to human rulership? We know the answer-it has been disclosed to us by the “Revealer of secrets,” Jehovah God. He enables us to discern the identity of those governments……’

And then to state on page 19 ‘QUESTIONS FROM READERS’ (of the same magazine) that a number of corrections have to be made to Daniel’s Prophecy book regarding the immense metal image in King Nebuchadnezzar’s dream.

Its’ obvious that Jehovah God, the ‘Revealer of Secrets’ is no longer or better yet has never been communicating with the WTBTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit