Serena Williams Wins Olympic Gold in London !

by RubaDub 10 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Serena did it. A win for the Olympic Gold Metal in London.

When I heard the news this morning, they said that the US Flag fell "while she was singing the National Anthem."

Does anyone have a link to her actually singing it? It would be a great conversation starter at a gathering .. lol.

Rub a Dub

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

they said that the US Flag fell "while she was singing the National Anthem."

It was a message from god showing his disapproval.

Sisters are not supposed to be standing for any flag or sing a national anthem

Unless of course these particular sisters give a huge amount of money toward his earthly publishing house ( WTS.)

Then he just might look the other way.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

http://www.nj.com/olympics/index.ssf/2012/08/serena_williams_captures_gold.html

London Olympics: Serena Williams awash in patriotism as she ... The Star-Ledger - NJ.com - 20 hours ago ... Star-Ledger Serena Williams reacts as the American flag comes loose from its mount and drops during the USA national anthem as she wins

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

1962 John Kennedy killed,Cuban missile crisis,cold war I got the living shit beat outta me on the playground day after day for my non patriotism I was just an innocent 7 year old baby Jehovah's Witness in second grade.I had NO escape or subterfuge I had to endure it.

Curse and God Damn you wicked Watchtower

Serena Williams awash in patriotism as she ...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Where would the U.S. be if they didn't have their population of afro-Americans ?

Oh yeah, way down in the medal standings like us whitey Canadians

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just for the record folks, Serena Williams is not a full blown JW.

She might make mention to the fact that part of her family has some association with the JWS.

Kind like those people who popped their head into a Kingdom Hall only for the occasional Memorial or assembly.

You know the kind .

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Serena Williams is not a full blown JW

True.

She is only half-blown.

Rub a Dub

• Quendi
    Quendi

Well, Serena now has achieved the "Golden Slam": a championship in each of the Grand Slam tournaments and now the Olympic gold medal. Regardless of what one thinks of her religion/philosophy, her athletic accomplishments are outstanding. During this run to the gold medal, she lost a grand total of seventeen games, and only one in the gold medal match!

Quendi

• freydo
  • freydo
    freydo

http://parablesblog.blogspot.com/2012/07....r...

"Taken together, the various individual signs and events point to a summoning forth of Satan’s kingdom. The Olympics will serve as one great worldwide act of ritual magic participated in by millions. One further aspect of ritual magic is the use of sexual intercourse to increase the spiritual energy being released. Recent media articles have testified that there is a profound spirit of sexual immorality attendant at the Olympic games. During the Beijing Olympics the Olympic Committee ordered 70,000 condoms for use by the athletes staying in the Olympic village. This huge number proved to be too few, so another 20,000 condoms were hastily acquired and made available. For the London Olympics, an order of 100,000 condoms has been placed, and this is just for those who will be staying in the Olympic village for the two weeks in which the events will be held......."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit