Young Ex-JW siblings release song to radio inspired by their experience leaving the cult.

by Azazel 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Azazel
    Azazel

This is a must see for all ex-jws and those thinking of leaving. Watch for the subtle clues in the video. Lets get this get this out there.

Kaylens Rain - Outta Here

Azazel

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow, that is really good.

Thanks for sharing.

What is the story of these two? I read their official bio so I don't mean that. Do you know for a fact they are/were JWs?

• Azazel
    Azazel

They are the really talented children of a close friend of mine from Austarlia. Im so happy their talent is free to bloom and not to be squashed as it would have in the cult.

Az

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

GREAT, GREAT Song!

• Gayle
    Gayle

That song was very good! I enjoyed the 'collage' in the video. Says a lot. Some day I hope to hear more of their experience. But for now, I hope they enjoy their free expression in music as their talent is obvious. I hope for their success.

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

I shared it on facebook and on the other exJW forum I am on. Love it! Happy for them!

• clarity
    clarity

Azazel ... loved it!

Beautiful look and sound. WoW!

one of the commentors said ----->

>

"These are the first words I noted:

FREEDOM, SPIRITUAL, SURVIVE, ESCAPE, TRUTH, REAL QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE, DREAMS, HOPES, CHOICES, ESCAPE CONTROL

I think I know what you're trying to say :-) ?

Eddie "

>

Also the word CULT showed up in the background!

Well done!

clarity

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Good to go bravo!

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

Nice vid. It's only too bad they didn't have something like JW, Watchtower &/or Awake. Course, not sure of laws, so maybe the WT symbol..just to make sure there is no mistake in who they are referring to, exactly

She has a lovely voice. I subb'd to them, too.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This could be the theme song for ex and exiting jws! What a couple of talented kids!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit