Brothers & Sisters - Don't be fooled!

by The Searcher 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

After the service meeting recently, I was speaking with a mature Ministerial Servant's wife about blood fractions.

She said she was so confused about the subject that she hadn't filled in the Advance Medical directive.

This is how I replied: "Where do blood fractions come from? Blood!

"What did Jehovah say had to be done with blood? Poured out on the ground!". (Lev. 17:13)

"What was the command given to Christians at Acts 15:28,29? To abstain from blood!".

"We were also warned to abstain from fornication & idols; Are fractions of those acceptable?"

Christians were warned (Matthew 7:15) . . ."Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

(Acts 20:30) From among YOU yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things . . .

(Matthew 24:24) For false anointed (Christs) and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones.

The Reasoning Book has this to say; Blood: Similarly, any food to which whole blood or even some blood fraction has been added should not be eaten.

Can you take blood derivatives into your body and at the same time scripturally condemn blood donations which provide those fractions? Waken up brothers & sisters, waken up! For God's sake and yours.

Taking blood derivatives is not a "matter of conscience", just as fornication and idolatry are not; it is a willful sin.

Brothers and sisters, read and apply the Scriptures - then test the inspired expressions!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Making the symbol of life more important than life itself is dead wrong.

If you are bleeding out, the only thing that will save your life is to receive blood. Using Bible scripture to stop people trying to save their life is dead wrong too.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

What is a fraction? It's surely a small part.

If you eat meat, surely there is a small part or extract of blood even in the smallest morsel of flesh or meat.

So perhaps we should all be vegetarian? But what about milk? It comes from blood. Eggs...they too contain bits of blood, obvious to anyone who has eaten an egg from free-running chickens and finds a fertilised egg.

OK. Then let's all be vegans. Maybe that's closest to what God intended in the first place.

But, hang on, we all come from the Earth, our DNA and composite elements contain the same chemical and mineralogical molecules as blood and plants too.

I know! Let's all decide not to eat anything. That way we can be sure of not infringing any rule.

Phew! I'm glad that's sorted!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood#Constituents_of_human_blood

About 55% of blood is blood plasma, a fluid that is the blood's liquid medium, which by itself is straw-yellow in color. The blood plasma volume totals of 2.7-3.0 liters (2.8-3.2 quarts) in an average human. It is essentially an aqueous solution containing 92% water, 8% blood plasma proteins, and trace amounts of other materials. Plasma circulates dissolved nutrients, such as glucose, amino acids, and fatty acids (dissolved in the blood or bound to plasma proteins), and removes waste products, such as carbon dioxide, urea, and lactic acid.

Gee, let me see, blood has over 1/2 its volume made up of Plasma, ...plasma is made up of 92% WATER... h'mm do YOU drink water?? Do you? Well you Sir are one dirty little SINNER!!

GTFO says the Lord!

You see what happens when you poke an idea with a little logic?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Yay. Another nutter.

References to blood in the Bible have nothing at all to do with medical procedures, and reflect primitive superstitions. They have no practical appliction to anything. Any benefits of bloodless surgery relating to recovery time are entirely coincidental to dietary prohibitions of the Mosaic law.

• elderelite
    elderelite

well played searcher! using a quote from the reasoning book to show the insanity of the blood policy is very well done indeed

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here's the catch. The part of the LIE-ble that they refer to is in Leviticus, which was written for the Jews as they were preparing for their messiah (I wonder why it was such a long time between instead of having the messiah appear after 3 or 4 generations). It intended that NO blood be eaten. The same law also had dietary rules forbidding mixing dairy and meat. In fact, it only took having a pot used to cook chicken soup subsequently being used to cook dairy to render the meal "treif". Preparing meat in a pot, and later preparing dairy in that same pot, ruined the whole dish--and you are probably only getting single molecules of meat or dairy in your meal from the previous meal.

Given that they are so strict with mixing meat and dairy, I would expect them to be just as strict with blood. And I understood that it took 1 millionth of a drop of blood to render a food treif to the witlesses.

My recommendation: If they are going to claim to be Christian, STOP KEEPING JEWISH LAWS WITHIN YOUR RELIGION! Otherwise, can you really be putting faith in Jesus and call the religion Christian? No, it wouldn't make it the truth. However, applying any Mosaic Law to Christi-SCAM-ity invalidates the "Jesus, who offered up a perfect, complete sacrifice to which nothing ever need be added" core. They claim 100% trust in Jesus, and then they keep some of the Mosaic/Jewish laws. Which makes them hypocrites. At least I don't have to worry about either--if a blood transfusion would do me more good than its cost, then I will freely take one regardless of whose laws I am violating.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is it lawful to break one of God's laws in order to save a life, to heal? Most certainly.

http://www.setyourheart.org/2010/07/donkey-in-ditch-principle-quick-look.html

• TD
    TD

Realisticaly, blood fractions are everywhere. Albumin is used either as and adjuvant or excipient in the childhood immunizations. IgG is the basis of most post exposure vacines anti-venins and anti-toxins.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I just had a thick juicy t-bone, while it was sitting on a plate getting ready for the barbecue I noticed a huge amount of blood pooled

on the bottom of the plate, I'm sure the residue was not fractions of cow blood.

I guess I just sinned !

Steak was delicious though.

Here's some intelligent and rational thinking logic for people who are in need .

The 3000 year old ancient Hebrews/Judeans didn't know a thing about human biology, what purpose the internal organs had or whatever

so when they saw blood drain out of people or animals which were slaughtered, they assumed that life was continued in the blood.

Enough blood poured out of the body, death occurred.

This is most likely why they thought blood in both humans and animals was sacred. This acknowledged sacredness of blood continued on right

through up to the time of Jesus. Human ignorance is and was the cause of much inspired spiritual imagination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit