Best news in a long time - manned mission to Mars planned

by tootired2care 74 Replies latest social current

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    here comes the flames so i disappear.

We have recent pictures of the landing sites made by the Lunar Reconnaisance Orbiter. Vehicle tracks too. The hardware is still there.

Best you scuttle.

Go to Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach and pitch your nonsense there.

• sir82
    sir82
    it's all an illusion people.

Yes, the Bilderbergers have conspired with the Illuminati to perpetrate the myth to make it easier for the lizard people to ferry us in their black helicopters to the FEMA camps.

Where we'll drink fluoridated water.

And eat soylent green.

I know this is true because I can pick up the secret radio broadcasts from the alien grays via the fillings in my teeth.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

LOL...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Picture this. Europe in the 15th century, a king and queen look around and says, "There are some hungry people and some villages that are run down. Let's not give money to that Columbus guy from Italy for building those ships."

Weak argument.

On to Mars, and beyond.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Interesting animation of the landing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_Af_o9Q9s

George

• willyloman
    willyloman
    If our fragile economy takes one little misstep this project gets shelved.

The only reason our economy is so fragile is that we've thrown a 10-year party in the Middle East and don't have the money to pay for it. And by that I don't mean to imply this tragic war was a "party," but you get the point.

The only way to fix the economy and get back on track towards making real progress is for us to collectively man up and pay the piper. It's really very simple (in theory): Figure out how much the war cost, then raise the money through Savings Bonds, increased taxes, cost cutting - any and all means at our disposal - and pay this bill now.

As a nation, we are like a family that ran up $150,000 in credit card debt and can't seem to figure out why there's never any money left to pay for essentials, much less a vacation (to Mars or anywhere else).

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Any news on the Mars landing? I think it was supposed to land by now. Landing on Mars is tricky. The Russians and the Euros have had almost nothing but failure trying to get to the surface. Only NASA has a winning track record, but Mars does not forgive.

• botchtowersociety
  • botchtowersociety
  • apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I hope it will be successful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit