Katherine Jackson going back to Indiana to celebrate Michael's 54 Birthday.

by arwen 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• Scott77
    Scott77

And here is news headline about Katherine's other son.

Cash-strapped Randy Jackson 'owes the mother of his children $500,000 in child support'Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2182143/Randy-Jackson-owes-mother-children-500-000-child-support.html#ixzz22LPgx5Lk

Scott77

• jemba
    jemba

Maybe the elders wouldnt want to pull her aside because if she disagrees with their discipline it could end up as bad press for the JWs. Im sure the $$$ speaks volumes too.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I'm sorry, but you all have it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The official release from the JWMedia states:

"Mrs. Katherine Jackson is not celebrating her son, Michael Jackson's birthday.

As a Jehovah's Witness, it is contrary to Mrs. Jackson's belief.

Mrs. Jackson is merely commemorating the anniversary of the birth of her deceased son."

Please do not contact J.R Brown for more information.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mrs. Jackson is merely commemorating the anniversary of the birth of her deceased son."_______Rip Van Winkle

Thanks Rip

It's been assumed on the first page of this thread that Jehovah's Witnesses

must be allowed to celebrate the birthdays of loved ones only when their dead

Katherine is proof of that. Did she give Micheal any parties growin' up ????

No. Because accordin' to her WT reasoning Micheal will enjoy it better, now that he's dead

And now the whole world can see how bat shit crazy this cult really is

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I wonder if any JDubs who read about this have the balls to throw a birthday party for their kids are something and invite all the others in the KH and if the elders question them just show them this article. As well as the photos of Serena Williams posing just about nude and let's not forget the crazy attire of Bro. Rogers, (better known as Prince) then ask the elders if they can do it, why can't we ??

• wasblind
    wasblind

Now shirley , you know better than that

If a broke ass witness can't pay, they can't play

There you go trynna get folk disfellowshipped, thinkin' there's no

class warfare goin' on

Trouble maker

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hold on Wuz - Back in the 60's our Ministerial Servant in my cong was Ken Webb. Those from the New York area might be familiar with that name because in the 70's he became a popular DJ on a radio station here, WBLS, he's now on the Sirius Radio Network. To this day he still claims to be witness, I'm sure he got a good paycheck but I'm sure his money is nowhere in the Jackson, Williams area.

So why the Hell was he still a Ministerial Servant or whatever the Hell they call it now while on the air? Matter of fact, they moved out to Long Island in the mid 70's, and for all I know he still might be the Ministerial Servant or something.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey shirley

If he's still a MS , I'm sure it's only because the Elders looked the other way on a few things

And if he's still a Witness, he can't celebrate his birthday while he's alive

It will be commemorated after he's deceased

Hear ye !!!!! Hear ye !!!!!

Witnesses can now celebrate the birthday of loved one's who are deceased

Katherine Jackson has set the example

• sherah
    sherah

LOL ShirleyW...my super dub parent listens to his show every morning. I'm going to stir the pot with this info.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Y'all city gurls are bad association for this southern gal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit