Katherine Jackson going back to Indiana to celebrate Michael's 54 Birthday.

by arwen 34 Replies latest social entertainment

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Wasblind said:

"How can the WTS in Brooklyn not know what's in the news ????"

That's an easy one to explain: they're so busy watching the news for any bad stuff the WORLD is engaging in (to add to their "Watching The World" column) that it's easy to miss the news reports that would be great for a "Watching the JWs" column. Besides that, MJ is dead now, so it's ok to celebrate his birfday. It's not like the attention might go to his head, and give him a swollen ego (which might also rule out someone who had BILLIONS of screaming fans from ever performing again, once they became a JW).

• wasblind
    wasblind

Besides that, MJ is dead now, so it's ok to celebrate his birfday._________King Solomon

Thank you for showin' how the Witnesses roll when it comes to birthday celebrations

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

But wait a minute... aren't Birthdays always associated with deaths? I think that she is okay then. Let her celebrate MJ's birthday, cause it's in the bible - always associated with deaths. Yuppers... she may have found a loophole in the JW-logic.

I just wonder if she celebrates the kiddo's birthdays, or is she pumping them full of JW-indoctrination that birthdays are bad... let's go now and celebrate MJ's birthday. Talk about mixed-messages. Poor kiddos.

• wasblind
    wasblind

In the link provided by Blondie, the link in the original thread shows where a spokes person for Katherine

claims she wants to provides " Normalcy " for the kids

That says a lot about this religion doesn't it

Question : Are Katherines actions sayin' there's somethin' not " Normal " in her religion ????

Why remain in a religion that has so many " adjustments " . Even when Micheal left he was still adjustin' hisself

couldn't even recognize he was a Jackson

Between an abusive dad and a witness mom, the only place he had to go WAS crazy. poor soul

• wasblind
    wasblind

Aren't birthdays always associated with death ???______Jim_tex

Stop bein' a tease Jim

You know that's a falsehood taught by the WTS , all birthdays don't end in death

unless she can show otherwise, the only loop hole Katherine has is money

• undercover
    undercover

Bring me the head of the King of Pop on a platter...

Then ya got yerself a b-day party

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bring me the head of the King of Pop on a platter...

Then ya got yerself a b-day party______Undercover

And if one can't be provided, then " Beat it "

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Jim said:

But wait a minute... aren't Birthdays always associated with deaths? I think that she is okay then. Let her celebrate MJ's birthday, cause it's in the bible - always associated with deaths. Yuppers... she may have found a loophole in the JW-logic.

I thought you had something then, but after thinking about it, I now have doubts. See, JWs think celebrating birthdays CAUSE death: deaths don't CAUSE one to celebrate birthdays (that is, unless you obtain an "exception to policy" waiver first, which Katherine apparently has done).

Wasblind said:

Maybe MJ was providing a subliminal message from the Bible, preaching the good news of disciplining slaves? :)

• wasblind
    wasblind

Maybe MJ was providing a subliminal message from the Bible, preaching the good news of disciplining slaves? :)______King Solomon

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bumpin' this thread , to let the lurkers know if you pay you can play, like Katherine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit