New YouTube video: Candace Conti tells her story

by cedars 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

SheeptoSlaughter:

Actually, Mrs. Hampton is very familiar with the case. But not everyone in the room was that knowledgeable. So Cynthia was trying to draw out from Candace some of the details that might not have been as well known. Plus, videos were being made of the session and thousands of viewers will have little or no knowledge of the case.

Cynthia was just acting as a TV reporter, asking many questions that she already had answers for, but those watching the videos would be unable to ask.

Thanks Blindnomore for you helpful comments and support.

More are on there way...

JV

• cedars
    cedars

Am I the only one having trouble seeing the embedded part 4 on this page??

Just checking...

Cedars

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Nope. I can't see it either. You want to try from your end?

JV

• cedars
  • Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Thanks, Cedars. Not sure why my version wouldn't lock in.

JV

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Thank you Candace!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Thanks for sharing these.

• flipper
    flipper

Wow. What a special young lady . I got tears in my eyes towards the end of part 4 when she was tearing up too. She is the total package of bravery, dignity, and someone doing an honorable thing ! And for her to say she'd be willing to assist anybody else going through this ? Amazing, amazing how strong a person she is and a good, decent human being. And Candace is right- we can all make a difference if we stand up for what is right. My wife and I look forward to the next youtubes

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I think there is legal precedent for holding an organization liable for the safety of its patrons inside the organization, even for protection from other patrons. Think about a store. A store has a legal duty to keep its parking lot safe - especially when it knows that criminals frequent it. That's why you see security in mall parking lots, cameras, etc. No different here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit