New YouTube video: Candace Conti tells her story

by cedars 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cedars
  • cedars
    cedars

This was uploaded by Juan Viejo2 a few hours ago. The video features brief introductory remarks from Cynthia Hampton, before Candace tells us more about her motivations to pursue the legal action.

Cedars

• besty
    besty

excellent - great to hear from Candace in person - looking forward to the next sections..

her call to action is clear -

if you have any reason to believe you have been a victim of child sexual abuse by a Jehovahs Witness contact an attorney and ask them to Google Candace Conti

• alanv
    alanv

Thanks for posting. It was great to see the face behind the case. She seems like a great girl. I notice it says part 1, so I am assuming there is more, maybe the question and answer session that probably followed her talk.

• cedars
    cedars

Yes alanv - as I understand it, this is just the first of a series of videos. I will post the following videos as they are uploaded.

Cedars

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Very good, indeed.

Good reference to a "one-two punch" and the fact that they now have a "bloody nose" and we need to continue to attack them.

Looking forward to hearing more and more people come forward with their stories.

I am hoping something similar happens with the high percentage of mental illness cases and suicides among Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Cedars.

Bangalore

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thank you Cedars

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

if you have any reason to believe you have been a victim of child sexual abuse by a Jehovahs Witness contact an attorney and ask them to Google Candace Conti
  • life is to short

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit